Courtney Love

Planning Lawsuit Over

Dead Dog, Cat

2/4/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0204_courtney_love_tmz
Courtney Love is planning to file a lawsuit against whoever leaked sealed documents from a 2009 deposition given by her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, that allege drug use and reckless behavior that led to deaths of two family pets.

The sealed deposition, filed when Frances was seeking a restraining order against her mother, claim the family cat died after getting entangled in Love’s messy piles of various things ... while the dog swallowed several of Love’s stash of prescription pills.

Frances also claimed Love "basically exists now on ... Xanax, Adderall, Sonata and Abilify, sugar and cigarettes."

James Janowitz, a lawyer for Love, tells the NY Post he's investigating how the papers got leaked, saying, "I don’t know how they were disclosed ... When I find out what happened, we will take the appropriate legal action."

OBAMA CLAUS

Is that sh*t all over her hands ? eeeeeewwwwwwww

Raejean

So if Frances Bean leaked them herself, what would Courtney be able to do? Petition the court for sanctions over the release? She couldn't argue it wasn't true...

SUPER-FREDDY

This woman gives me nightmares!

Bing

She's a psychopath. She probably killed the animals herself & then made it look like they'd committed suicide...

KurtFan

Gold-digging murdering slut.

Sarah

I'm curious how the sealed docs got leaked I'm not surprised Courtney is suing i wonder if Frances is going to as well. None of anything in there is suprising i thought those meds ****ed courtney up shes been so off since 2007 i miss street drug courtney or the sober courtney of 2006 right outta rehab shes made me so sad these past years watching her suck more an more and ****ing up the hole name and what sounded like a promising album how dirty girls get clean become the dissapointing nobodys daughter

kim

I CAN GENERALLY SEPARATE THE MUSIC FROM THE PERSON BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY SHE SUCKS JUST LIKE HER MUSIC...

Eric

She knows how Kurt really died.
COBAIN CASE DOT COM

Amber

She is a disgrace and disgusting!!!! Do something with yourself woman!!!!!!

Deb

What a filthy, lying, famewhore. She does everything to exploit her family and I know she has something to do with his death. I hope she gets thrown in jail or dies. Justice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3