'Fear Factor' Staffers

Killing Donkey Semen Episode

Was an Expensive Mistake

2/4/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126-fearfactor-ex-tmz-01"Fear Factor" staffers aren't just pissed NBC execs pulled the plug on their donkey semen episode because it's hilarious -- they're pissed because ANOTHER stunt on the show was extremely expensive to stage ... and now it's going to waste.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ, in addition to the donkey semen stunt -- contestants had to jump a car through a moving train ... a stunt that cost roughly $150,000 to put together ... and now, will never see the light of day.

On top of the train disappointment -- we're told some staffers were baffled by NBC's decision to yank the episode ... because the semen challenge was "hands down the nastiest concept" out of the bunch of other stunts that were killed BEFORE coming to fruition.

As one source put it, "There's lots of other gross stuff, but how do you top donkey semen?" A good question.

Robert

NBC should run it late night.

Stephen Redmod

Notice they said "nastiest" and "gross" not "scary" or "creepy" so why do they call this show "Fear Factor"? Sounds like it should be "Gross Factor" or "Nasty Factor"

Big Boss

NBC is done.

Ryan

is there a reason you have to continue to use that picture with every story related to the topic. It's vile and disgusting. Makes me sick to my stomach every time I see it. Have some more class.

JaundicedEye

Really crybabies at Fear Factor? With all the editing and post production experts in Los Angeles you can't separate the one stunt from the other and insert it into a different episode? Bitches, please.

peoplearesilly

For those of you that find this show entertaining, you need to take a step back and realize how they are crossing the line. All I know is anyone I know that would find this entertaining would NEVER be a friend of mine. TRAILER TRASH CRAP. Get out of the trailer park for God's sake. This is only entertaining to people who HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS. And anyone would would watch has HUGE ISSUES to me. And probably most of the fricking world.

Chad

They would have aired if you guys @ TMZ weren't going on and on about it before it had the chance to air. I still say they could edit the episode and air it.

JaundicedEye

... and by the way TMZ, do you think if you keep posting donkey semen topics enough it will make us beg you to bring back more Kim Kardashian topics? Idiots, please.

peoplearesilly

lanie: Get out of the trailer park and get a life. Nothing entertaining about this. Seek counseling and find out what is wrong with you.

Cait

So, if I were one of the people who did this challenge, I'm not sure if I would be pissed that the episode won't air, or relieved that the world won't see me chug donkey spunk.

peoplearesilly

For you trailer trash that say they should air it late night -- I'm glad I'm not like you. There is nothing at all worth watching. It is disgusting and gross and those stupid enough to do it need to put into counseling to try to figure out why they are so low life that they would do it.

Mumra the Ever Living

That's right! America needs to see women being degraded by drinking hot, stinking bull jism.

Freda_67

Never watched the show, but it sounds like an accident just waiting to happen. Come on, NBC...pull the plug before this takes a tragic turn. The producers are lacking common sense.

Silverado Mom

If they would've just polled us, then perhaps they could've saved some money. Or they can give me a call and I'll let them know if it's a go or no. No prob. As far as the costly stunt, they could still air the rest of the show that's "tasteful", and then add filler for the portion that was assinine. They could fill it with auditions for the show, or meet who test drives the stunts, or top previous stunts, or where r they today kinda thing. Like my Dad said, "here, use MY brain". Problem solved.

Cannabinol kid

How many times do you have to put that pitcher of mule jizz on your website? I know Harvey likes mule dongs but give it a rest for chrissakes!