Justin Bieber

Tantalizes Crowd with Shirtless

Skateboarding Exhibition

2/4/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
Justin Bieber shirtless
A crowd of Justin Bieber fans was thrilled to see their hero skateboarding outside his recording studio in Miami last night -- then he took off his shirt and they went BALLISTIC.

Bieber was at the Hit Factory and a crowd of about 60 fans gathered outside. According to one witness, the group waited about five hours for a glimpse of the Biebs, when he finally obliged and came out to skateboard for a few minutes.

The most disturbing part ... after he took off his shirt and the screaming subsided, one girl BEGGED for Justin to give her his shirt, promising, "Please, we'll share it!"

Kids today.

Perky

Does anybody know when that pedophile Selena is going to get charged with statutory rape ?

CrabbyPatty

Tantalizes??? LMAO!!!! Yea, real sexy there, Killer, buwahahahaha!!!!

Malika

Lovely PR work Justin Bieber... take off the shirt to get the kids more interested.

ted

Who wants to see this little lesbian take off her shirt?

savannah

personally I am Justin biebers biggest belieber and I wanted to go to Miami to see him, if I was there when he took his short off I would have asked for it too. It might seem weird to you but to us beliebers its a normal thing ;-)

Osopolar

I just puked in my mouth.

jeff

Justin B. has won a few ice hockey fights by K.O.

kathy

Im a teenage guy, and im trying to figure out what is the problem with how skinny he is? Have you gone to a High School lately? Mostly all of them are the size he is! Get over it people! Why so much hate on this kid? My girlfriend forced me to go see the Justin Bieber movie, and i have to admit, i enjoyed the movie! Alot of you hate this kid without even knowing his story, and you want to call him pathetic?? Maybe you guys need to check yourselves, before you judge someone else!!

googoogaga

kathy = worst person on the year award ^^^

ayew

Leave that girl alone.

googoogaga

ayew = newest worst person of the year award^^^^^^

bring back recent posts

...Justin is a talented young man and very well adjusted, good for him, glad too see he is having some fun and doing what other guys are his age...as he continues too work hard on his career!!!...kudos too his mentors!

tgrfan42069

dat bird chest

Bobo Frog

I just caught my Uncle masturbating to this. I'm typing this as he runs downstairs in shame.

wtf ftw