Justin Bieber

Tantalizes Crowd with Shirtless

Skateboarding Exhibition

2/4/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
Justin Bieber shirtless
A crowd of Justin Bieber fans was thrilled to see their hero skateboarding outside his recording studio in Miami last night -- then he took off his shirt and they went BALLISTIC.

Bieber was at the Hit Factory and a crowd of about 60 fans gathered outside. According to one witness, the group waited about five hours for a glimpse of the Biebs, when he finally obliged and came out to skateboard for a few minutes.

The most disturbing part ... after he took off his shirt and the screaming subsided, one girl BEGGED for Justin to give her his shirt, promising, "Please, we'll share it!"

Kids today.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Adam

Sweet Article...Hey everyone http://www.skateboardcrazy.com is back!

jussomeguy

My granny has better boarding moves -- geez how lame. And ripping off your shirt because of the scorching moonlight to show off your skin-and-bones non-body? I'm a proud gay man, and nothing makes me limper than this little twit.

murphy

I mean it seems to me like JB was doing his thing until he realized "Alfredo" was getting all the attention. Solution? Take off your shirt!

Lucy Bilieber's

I LOVE JUSTIN

yareli

esta muy chila

andreea

ladies .. is super sexy .. but do not understand why and do not let him see their even in some moments of his life ... everywhere ... Fans of watching it but even better to sit quietly and watch not to scream ... is too much .. and I like justin Bieber but it just bothers me .. and he was free during the rest only concerts, fans, concerts, fan ... uff

Tresa

One day girls Justin Beiber will be playing at a Casino in Laughlin and you'll get your chance to meet him. Like I did with David Cassidy and KC from KC and the Sunshine Band. You just got to wait. Remember he doesn't care if your screaming for him and crying. Hes getting you ticket money. .

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9