Kim Kardashian

Moving After Trespasser Scare

2/4/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian mad
Kim Kardashian
was so freaked after a strange man rang the doorbell at her Beverly Hills home last weekend -- she has decided to dump the property entirely ... and find a new house ... in a gated community.

Sources tell TMZ, Kim's currently house shopping in several exclusive gated communities in the L.A. area -- including Bel Air ... and Mulholland Estates, where both Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton own houses.

She hasn't made up her mind yet -- but we're told Kim now refuses to live in any house that doesn't have round-the-clock gated security.

TMZ broke the story -- cops were called to Kim's home late Saturday night, when a man showed up on her property with a bunch of luggage and rang the doorbell ... insisting Kim invited him to stay with her.

Ann

She reaps what she sows. She sticks her tits in our faces, poses nude and nearly nude in any rag that will have her, parades in public in barely there clown clothing, stars in a goofy reality show and orgasms while an ugly, black, D list celebrity pees on her. She need not look any farther than her own nose job to see who's to blame for any weirdo who stalks her, knocks on her door or does worse, much worse.

PM2901

Looking at that photo, all she needs is a sign on her forehead that reads: STICK **** HERE

PPC

Move out of the country! No one likes her and her family of predators. Why Sears would hire them for their crap still confuses me. She is a terrible example of a human being, unless you like peeing on people.

Ron

It was NOT a trespasser....It was some one from "SAVE THE WHALE..making sure she was okay

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Most communities will not allow her to buy a WHORE HOUSE in their areas- With her past, the area will be over run by by all kinds of CREEPS looking for BIG ASS!!!

WiddoMouse

She looks like Michael Jackson in this picture.

Pohakulua

Am I the only one who sees that Kim is so narcissistic she thinks the world turns around herself? I have never seen anyone more selfish, overly dramatic, and clueless to life as she is and I am 65 so I have seen and met a whole lot of people.

She will never find anyone to marry who will stay with her because she makes EVERYONE around her MISERABLE.

KATHY

NO WE DONT WANT HER HERE IN NY,HELL NO!

KATHY

TAKE HER WHOLE FAMILY AND MOVE OUT THE COUNTRY,WE ARE SICK OF THEM! WHY IS THIS GIRL EVEN FAMOUS? FOR A SEX TAPE,GO AWAY.

StevenB

If she moves into a gated community that already has Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton - expect a bunch of homes in that community to suddenly be put up for sale. There is only so much a person can be expected to take.

Firefly

Oooh boy! I guess Dina and Kris Jenner got together and came up with a scheme to pay off some guy to show up at their daughters doors and freak them out by knocking.It would be a two-fer so it would be cheaper if they shared a knocker. The only problem being that the guy did both knocks two close together. People caught on and the knocker is out of business. So maybe someone needs to knock some sense into everyone involved. LOL

XYZ

Whorin' ain't easy :D

jean

Serves her right-I hope the same guy keeps dogging her

URSilly

If she is so frightened, then why did her or her mother make this tabloid news? Oh yeah, announce where you are moving to?

Attention seeking. Anything for a tabloid headline.

..............

Next Kim Kardashian will be announcing her daily bowel movements to the tabloids.

So desperate, so needy Kim.

URSilly

"I'm so scared, I have a stalker, so now I will sell where I will be moving to next. I am so frightened, I think I will tell TMZ where I will move to, that way I will look so credible."

Duh, if you truly, honestly are frightened or had a trespasser, you would silently just move to a more secure location, you would NOT announce it.

Duh!