« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Madonna to Joe Francis

Relax ... I'm Not Singing

Your Stupid Song at Super Bowl

2/4/2012 5:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis is flattering himself by thinking Madonna will the GGW song
Joe Francis is flattering himself by thinking Madonna will sing her new song, "Girls Gone Wild," during the Super Bowl halftime show ... so says Madonna's rep.

As TMZ first reported, Francis had his lawyers fire off a letter to Madonna demanding she negotiate a licensing agreement for using his infamous trademark in her song ... and also insisting she NOT sing the new track during Sunday's performance.

But a rep for Madonna tells TheWrap the song is not part of her set list.

But the matter isn't settled ... because Joe's lawyer wants money from Madonna for putting the song in her album.

At least Joe can change the channel during halftime in peace.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SUPER-FREDDY

She has plenty of other stupid songs to sing!

Darlene

When I saw Madonna's photo, at first I thought it was one of those Celebrity Scramble games, then I looked again and I realized it was just Madonna.

Muppet

Is he going to sue every singer that has a song called Girls Gone Wild? Good luck with that! LOL He's looking for attention and getting it by using Madonna.

LMFAO

This guy is a retarded s*** bag.

LMFAO

Gaga should be the one to sing!

SURFCOWBOY

FRANCIS, LOW LIFE S*** JUST WANTED HIS NAME ON TMZ OR WHEREVER HE COULD GET IT. REALLY LOW. How big are your balls JOE??? I bet they are really tiny like little pebbles. Take your money, go away. You are friends with the Kardoushians so take those MORONS with you back to your CASA DEL whatever in Mexico! goodbye

Tiggy

Mr & Mrs S*** of the EARTH.
These two are perfect for each other...they should get married. More nasty diseases happening with these two....
Didn't know M had anything new out, same ol ****. F that guy is just beyond a low life hope he enjoys his herpes - ALLEGEDLY - idiot!!!

Darlene

jdr

anybody who exploits younger women is low life s*** to the inth degree.. 30 secs in a room w/ a baseball bat rings a bell.. but let me tell u how i really feel...

Chris

lol Madonna admits that her own song is stupid. Cracks me up! She's such a mean, old, jealous ****.

O_o

f* that guy - pull the song from the album. who does he think he is, madonna?!

search a lawyer

Admin Fields Highlight on homepage: Highlight on Homepage Top Item: Highlight as a Top Item By Kennedy Emetulu There is nothing more frustrating for *****ians right now than watching President Goodluck Jonathan make a hash of the national security situation, especially with his handling of the Boko Haram insurgency. His latest gimmick of declaring a state of emergency in parts of some states in the North is another shambolic response to a situation demanding more robust, honest and well-considered action.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3