Whitney Houston and Ray J

Back Together?

2/4/2012 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston and Ray J in a car together
Whitney Houston and Ray J sure seemed very couple-y outside a restaurant in West Hollywood last night -- because when it came time leave, Ray J was the PERFECT gentleman.

As the two were leaving Le Petit Four on Sunset Blvd last night, Ray J opened the door for Whitney, made sure she was safely snuggled inside, and then shut the door for her. Chivarly ain't dead!

The two have on-again/off-again for several years. They were last rumored to be together back in 2010.

Rose

You guys are tripping. Who doesn't love young dyck? Go Whitney!!!

Truth

OMG.... WHITNEY NEVER LEARNS DOES SHE? EVERY TIME SHE'S IN LA SHE'S HANGING AROUND HER WEED DEALER RAY J - NO JOKE! RAY J EVEN SMOKED WEED AND POSTED TWEETS WHILST HE WAS DOIN IT FEW MONTHS BACK. SMFH. SOURCES IN LA SAID WHEN WHITNEY LEFT PLAYHOUSE NITE CLUB AFTER HANGING WITH RAY J SHE WAS SWEATY, DISHEVELED, WIG ASKEW, AND SEEMED OUT OF IT. SOMEONE SAID BOBBI-KRISTINA HAD TO HELP CARRY AND HOLD HER AS SHE LEFT THROUGH THE BACK ENTRANCE OF THE CLUB, WTF... THERE ARE PICS WHEN SHE LEFT BY HERSELF GETTING IN HER CAR. WHITNEY LOOKED HIGH, MAKEUP-LESS, AND HALF ASLEEP LIKE SHE HAD A FEW JOINTS, SRUSLY. EVEN HER GODSON, NICK GORDON (@NDGORDON) ALWAYS TWEETS ABOUT BLUNTS AND SH*T ON TWITTER. THEY MUST BE GETTING IT FROM SOMEWHERE.. MY GUESS, RAY GAY! WHITNEY IS IN LA DOING POST-PRODUCTION WORK FOR SPARKLE FLICK SET TO RELEASE AUGUST 17, 2012. WTF... #TRUTH!!

Truth

RAY GAY IS A HOT MESS! JUST WATCH HIM IN THAT BRANDY AND RAY GAY REALITY SHOW TRASH. RAY GAY NEEDS A GHETTO SLAP IN THE FACE. ALWAYS CAUSING SH*T, DRUNK, EXCESS SPENDING, BIG MOUTH, Z-LISTED CELEB (IF U CAN EVEN CALL HIM THAT.. LOL.) BUT WHITNEY HAS A TYPE FOR SURE.. DARK SKINNED BLACK BOYS WITH A BAD AZZ UNEDUCATED GHETTO ATTITUDE. LOOK AT BOBBY BROWN AND RAY GAY --- VERY SIMILAR!! SMFH. #TRUTH!!

evo

The snow cougar got herself a new toy bro :D

Liz

WTF? LMAO, I never even knew they dated, but damn Ray J I thought you could do better than that. I guess crack wh0res are what is in now.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"Chivarly ain't dead"? Good for Mr.Chivarly, whoever he may be! Do you even look at the monitor while you type that ****e? You should be put on "time leave" you moron!

Throwback kid

Ray J and Brandy both need jobs and I think I have the reality show that will put these D Listers back on top where they belong. The show will be called Ray J's Death Date. You get a bunch of skanks and put them in a parking lot, then Brandy has 5 minutes to run as many of them over with her car as she can. Whatever girls are able to avoid getting hit by Brandy's car get to stay in the house and compete for a date with Ray J. All contestants will have to sign a waiver in case Brandy kills them with her car though

UPYOURS

I have been disliking Houston more and more. Think this pretty much takes the cake. A KK cast-off. Distinct lack of class.

Verdi e Amarello

She is like his grandma.

Big Mamma Cornbread

My Leo sister Ms. Whitney....I have seen Ray J....quite the handsome lad he is.

Em

I wish Whitney would just fade into the background, only appearing at special occasions, more as an icon than a performer. Her beauty is still apparent, however, it seems the drugs have stolen her mind, her song and her status. All the money in the world will never her bring her back to us. My heart goes out to her and her family. She's still a diva in my eyes.

MaryD

I'm at a loss for words. Seriously? She could be your mother!

Sandra

Could care less as Whitney is washed up old news

Seldombinlaid

Whitney, dump that rube doink, before you become the new piss princess.

Muppet

Please no sex tape!! I don't even want to read about that sh*t!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments