'Fear Factor' Donkey Chicks

The Adult Offer

You Knew Was Coming

2/5/2012 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_semen_twins_ex
The twins who took part in the infamous donkey semen/urine stunt on "Fear Factor" that never aired are now being courted by an adult website -- but don't worry ... there are no animals involved.

Twins Brynne and Claire Odioso -- who drank the urine and semen, respectively -- have been offered a gig by the folks at MyGirlFund.com ... a website where girls get on camera and chat about politics (or something like that).

The site wants the girls to join their team, where they will have "the platform and tools to earn $50,000 or more quickly in a respectful and empowering environment."

Anything is a step up from donkey semen.

sukijunzenuis

These biohazard recepticals really help give the USA a good name around the world, we should be so proud.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Their behavior is not their fault.
The twins were "spoon fed" and educated at Miramonte Elementary School in El Monte
Another great example of your tax dollars going to good use through LAUSD

O_o

now THIS makes sense. you said that you were proud of the d.s. debacle...this should really put you over the top.

you

Here they are making out on youtube http://youtu.be/umALB5euU6k

ttsamoudakis

so what I have put goats balls on the barbie with mates and eaten them just like ousters *** would make nice scrumbled eggs I suppose

ttsamoudakis

so what me and my mates throw goats balls on the barbie just like ousters *** would make nice srumbled eggs chinese dry *** it cures cancers those two little blond ***s over reacted love to et them and turn them into my bitches there are guys out there their *** taste like smells like sewrige so bad its worse that any kind of animal semen guys next time ask your wife what her ex was like now who is the sick you are all ***s well I know my wife is a virgin don't give a stuff about you all you bunch of sick ***s beastiality well if it happens to my enemy who is not was not my friend don't give two roots about it so there stick up your ???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4