Heeeere's Jimmy!

2/5/2012 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_memba_jim_mcmahon_revealJim McMahon -- now 52 years-old -- posed for a photo with Michael Irvin recently, looking like a catch!

Jim was one of the first players to wear a tinted visor on his football helmet to protect his sensitive eyes from bright light -- which sprouted nicknames like Darth Vader and Black Sunshine.

During Super Bowl XLIV, McMahon was in a Boost Mobile commercial doing the Super Bowl shuffle.

Truth

WHITE FOLKS DONT AGE WELL... UGH. HOWIE MANDEL'S GRAMPA?? #TRUTH!!

Jim

And black people can't swim.

shelly

i used to have the biggest crush on him!!!

Spencer B in MD

Black folks don't think well. Except for a hundred uses for a peanut.

HappyBottom

.....and the guy standing with him is a fabulous specimen?, Truth? Are you serious? I'd "have" Jim over the brown-sugar guy any day of the week, no question!!!

yeahrightmoron

"funky qb known as mcmahon, when i hit the turf i have no plan"

Bobandmic

I just throw my body all over the field. I can't dance, but I can throw the pill.
I motivate the cats, I like to tease. I play so cool, I aim to please.
That's why you all got here on the double To catch me doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Carl

I was a big Bears and McMahon fan as a kid. But I was shocked when I read he has a 14 year career. I mostly remember the incredible 1985 Bears and that his repeated injuries cut his career short just a few years later (he was VERY injury prone). I guess he was hanging on bouncing from team to team for years after he should have called it quits.

AreUCrazy

Michael Irvin is 45.. McMahon is 52.. so, of course, he's going to look older.

I loved watching the 85 bears.. I have the entire season and still go back and watch some of the games.. All their ego's got in the way back then and the team imploded under the weight of their new found celebrity ego's.

Back2TheFutureFan

Jim looks great. One of the more memorable characters/players on one of the greatest football teams ever assembled. Lauren, completely agree with you, in that the Bears of the 80s should have won more than one Super Bowl, but egos and player departures prevented them from doing so. What some forget is that Jim won a second Super Bowl as Brett Favre's backup on the 96 Packers. The 85 Bears were truly a team for the ages, with so many legendary players, including Walter Payton, Jim, William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Richard Dent, Mike Singletary, Willie Gault, Gary Fencik, Coach Mike Ditka, and so many more. Truly fun times and memories.

David

cool

OooooNooo!

Jim has always been a big supporter of vets -- inviting vets over to the house to watch big games. Classy guy.

Jim

Did jim McMahon play for the Chicago Chargers or something? I mean it was a football team right?