Madonna vs. Kelly Clarkson

Who'd You Rather?

2/5/2012 12:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0203_madonna_clarkson_rather
Queen of Pop Madonna is performing during the halftime show at the Super Bowl, while original "American Idol" Kelly Clarkson is singing the national anthem.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Celebrities Suck

When you're as b!tchy as Madonna people end up loathing them as much as she Loathes hydrangeas.... Just saying!

Ghost Rider

I cant believe that anyone would choose that one old aging hag over Kelly. You people need to check yo self!

PokerStar

Doesn't Kelly swim in the ladies pond? I have never seen her with a man.

Ghost Rider

Oh... and aside from being a rapidly aging hag, that ho bag has screwed half the world, and I would not be one bit surprised if she has had more partners than Gene Simmons, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and Wilt Chamberlin combined!

Gita

I have checked myself before I wreck myself. Madonna is going strong baby. You guys must be looking afoul to keep using her age. Sad.

SUPER-FREDDY

This has got to be some kind of joke, but I'm not laughing.

Devianza

Since we're not getting a "none of the above", I'd have to go with Madonna since Clarkson is a chubby. I'd rather take skinny with a lot of mileage than lard any day of the week.

Gita

DID YOU SEE THAT PERFORMANCE. Only the QUEEN could do it like that. BABY.

Toilethead

Who would want that nasty old hag Madonna?

cjs

I went to Music Choice on Demand and watched Lady Ga Ga Just you and I came back in time to watch the WITCH disappear ! PERFECT timing !

Dan

I hate to say this, and I wasn't planning on watching it but my GF made me, Madonna killed it. That was a great performamce and she proved she still can put it up when she wants to.

DCL

The all-important verb is missing. Who would I rather what?

If the question is who would I rather F, it'd be Madonna because I think she would be much better in bed and can teach me many things.

If the question is who would I rather hear singing, then it'd be Kelly because I think she's a superior singer than Madonna.

If the question is who would I rather watch in concert, then it'd be Madonna because, IMO, she is more entertaining.

Mark

Kelly who?
Please.

Devianza

And if the next Who'd You Rather is Madonna Vs. Gaga, I'm going with Madonna on that one. Gaga has a decent body but her face is fuglier than Marilyn Mansons.

kitty

Kelly was AMAZING with her version of the National Anthem, Madonna sucked, even lip syncing.