Madonna vs. Kelly Clarkson

Who'd You Rather?

2/5/2012 12:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0203_madonna_clarkson_rather
Queen of Pop Madonna is performing during the halftime show at the Super Bowl, while original "American Idol" Kelly Clarkson is singing the national anthem.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Jim in Cali

I'll take Madonna

Brent Jorgensen

Sorry -- but when Kelly is Madonna's age, she's going to be 250 pounds. As such, you just have to go for Madonna.

kim

KELLY IS PRETTY NO MATTER THE WEIGHT BUT MADONNA WILL ALWAYS BE A WRINKLED UP SLEAZE BAG... I AM THIN BUT CAN NOT IMAGINE ANYONE WANTING MADONNA'S LOOKS OVER KELLY... SO YOU WOULD RATHER PICK THE CRACK HOE??? WTF AND MADONNA SINGS OK BUT KELLY IS G R E A T... SHE'S A SCAG...

THIN LIZZY

I'll take Kelly under one condition-face down azz up.

LMFAO

Kelly all the way!!

LettheNamesJoseandMariabe#1onTop

In the Olympics, you have Dara Torres and she is competing again in the London 2012 Olympics at age 45, battling with the 15-17-year old swimmers! I wasn’t born yet when Dara Torres competed in the 1984 Olympics. And I heard that Janet Evans is returning to the Olympics too, she’ll be 41. In the Entertainment world, you have Betty White and Hugh Hefner who are still strong at 90! Roger Moore was 58 years old when he made his last James Bond movie in 1985, A View to a Kill. What is next, a 90-year old running for president?

PaulWS

Neither Pugsly or Granny.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I have already had them both

fflo

Where is the NEITHER! button? Please anyone?

Uncle Jed

All I can say (without being censored) is; "Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!" What was that? All that was missing were slaves mixing mud WITHOUT straw! Whatever the NFL paid for Mad-Madonna...They got Ripped! Fortunately, no animals were harmed (or used) during the show. For a moment I thought I was witnessing another massacre of 'Jerry's Kid's' on a Pay-for-View. But this was not the Labor Day telethon. It would have been better to have the Octagon set up in the 50 yard line and then throw Mad-Madonna in as an Under-card event. Maybe even have her fight a donkey (or jackass) and watch her get a pair of double horse-shoes tattooed on her ______! I do not understand why the NFL has to appear to stretch the limit of "Good-Taste...Gone bad! Next Year (oh yea) just get some college bands Like Jackson State, Grambling and or Bethune-Cookman University Marching Wildcats provide REAL ENTERTAINMENT! These musicians are experienced (Super Bowls), Novel, and are choreographed in good taste!

sonya

Most of you need to get a life. You are all so negative and judgmental about every little detail...fat ugly no talent granny i mean wow this world is so sad and vile

EDDY

MADONNA IS THE ONLY ONE......FOREVER OK. <3

Sloane

if you put them each on sa tage with nothing but a microphone- no music- and asked them to sing...Kelly would win hands down
she has a pure clear voice that doesn't need to be autotuned and doesn't need gimmicks (like back-up dancers, skimpy outfits, outrageous antics, simulated sex etc.) to support it
Madonna on the other hand......
and to me Madonna needs to make up her mind
is it the Christian cross or the red Kaballah string.....pick a faith and stick with it because you make a mockery out of both by using them as fashion accessories
true believers of either faith must be offended!

Mikey

I think i saw bats fly out from Madonna's legs at halftime.

DiatribesAndOvations

Kelly Clarkson looked fantastic yesterday. And she sounded just as good! Madonna's still got it going on, too. Do I have to choose?!