« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

New England Patriots

Strict Food Restrictions

Leading Up to the Super Bowl

2/5/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0204_patriots
The New England Patriots are one of the most disciplined team in football -- and that has even carried over to their eating regimen leading up to the Super Bowl ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, the team has been on serious lockdown this week when it came to meals. We're told in Indianapolis ... the players HAD to eat what was put on the table.

Our sources say team cooks came to the hotel and prepared the grub. Dinner last night was a choice of chicken, steak or fish ... with a side of vegetables.

Bet Tom's hoping they don't eat crap tomorrow.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LMFAO

Please win.

Cognizant _illiberal

The Giants are going to win i got an inside tip football is predicted before the season starts unless public interest change then they revise it

coco

No tube steaks?

Jim in Cali

But do the fat guys like Vince Wolfork get more food than Tom Brady? C'mon TMZ let's break down the individual portions by players please.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

TMZ, the plural of "team" is "teams". Happy to help!

awards

I hope Tom and Giselle make history!

LAWRENCE

Thank G-d for this "exclusive" from TMZ Sports. I never would have known they ate "chicken, steak or fish ... with a side of vegetables." This is the kind of inside information that I've come to expect from TMZ Sports. Forget ESPN, I'm coming here for my sports information from now on. Just pure investigative reporting at it's finest.

Mike

Chicken, steak or fish - wow - how did they survive such a rigorous diet?

Racegal77

I'm not one for any sports, but I do hope the Pats win for the new England fans! I'll keep the pats in my prayers

melanie

gooooo paaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttssssssssssss

what a beautiful day

***************GO PATRIOTS ****************

***GIANTS WILL BE CRYING ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY HOME****

************ TEAM BRADY ***************************

sassy

not true my friend!! just saw many of the team members this week at st elmos..you know the place you made fun of because it is famous for its shrimp ****tail

Muppet

That's quite a diet! I bet they had trouble sticking to it. :/

Ace

There even restricting who can play......Underwood gone day before bowl...lol

pensieve

Go Patriots!!!!!! Giants were lucky to make it, just like the Bronco's were lucky to make it so far. The Giants don't deserve to win, and if they do it's called pure idiotic luck. Elisha Manning does not have a quarter of Tom Brady's leadership and spirit. The New England Patriots are a real team that EARNED to be in the SuperBowl!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments