« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

New England Patriots

Gisele Violated 'The Code'

2/6/2012 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0206_patriots_gisele_EX_01
Gisele Bundchen
should have kept her perfectly-shaped mouth shut last night -- this according to multiple sources inside the Patriots organization, who claim the supermodel violated a "code of brotherhood" by bashing Tom Brady's receivers.

Sources tell TMZ, the teammates are "disappointed" Gisele decided to air her grievances after the game last night -- when she said, "My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

According to sources, Tom's teammates feel betrayed by Gisele's behavior -- the Pats organization is a brotherhood and Gisele's pot shot violated the code -- which is basically ... win as a team, lose as a team.

As one source put it, "It's like knocking someone when they are down."

0206_bowl_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Andra

If the roles had been reversed with Tom sticking up for his wife there would be no problem. I'm sure she didn't mean to put anyone down, just was commenting that Tom couldn't do everything.

COmom

excatlly, i don't think she knows a lot about football, you don't bash anyone, loss as a team, win as a team. she is just mad because her hubby didn't bring the $$$ home with the ring

David

she isnt a player! the so called code doesnt pertain to her.
And the fact is, she is right! they dropped way too many big passes!
right on Gisle! stand up for your man like you should!
should she just stand silent when reporters are insinuating that Brady lost the game.

kim

SHOULD'VE TOLD HER HUSBAND BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...

margo

If my husband ever betrayed a team I played on with comments like that, he'd be served with divorce papers before the sun rose on Monday morning.

Joe

She is definately a butta face

joey b. Odonuts

I will premise this comment with "I hate coddled, whining, millionaires who live their lives under a warped sense of entitlement!" Especially those cowardly enough to blame their LOSS on a JINX?!?! On a woman who had absolutely nothing to do with what transpired on that fateful Sunday out on the field of battle!
Also, to the verbally abusive and obviously GAY & DRUNK Giants fan who likes to argue with and verbally abuse women, who deserved a knuckle sandwich for his NEW YORK version of "flirting with a woman who is way beyond your league!" Go abuse your Mother, Mother F&%K3R!!!

It doesn't matter if they are millionaire athletes or millionaire SuperModels or diminutive, muckraking millionaire Jews ( T.M.Z's HARVEY LEVIN), who would call someones mother a "BITCH" on national TV. Something tells me he's verbally abusive to those around him as well, due to his lack of a moral compass and small ****! Hey Harvey, being that YOUR mother is of Jewish persuasion, I'm sure she is the QUEEN of Jewish Bitches east of the Mississippi. Even worse than Casey Anthony.
Poor, poor rich, thin skinned millionaire athletes who can't accept the truth. If you're being paid MILLION$ to PLAY a "GAME," and if you drop a pass, you deserve to be chastised and criticised by everyone who watched this "GAME" and who depended on you to catch the figgin ball and bring HOME a victory! The New York Giants didn't win this SUPERBOWL, the Patriots millionaire receivers gave the game away! IDIOTS!!!! Then there's the matter of the CODE?!? What CODE?? Millionaire athletes are paid to perform. They're in the public eye! If they don't want anything derogatory said about them that might hurt their sensative little feelings, then EARN YOUR SALT! CATCH THE FRIGGIN' PIGSKIN! Better yet, QUIT the "GAME" and give some sticky fingered college kid a chance to show his "QUALITY." Something these Patriot millionaire receivers lack!
You friggin' Patriot, Idiot, millionaire, receivers CHOKED! I believe you choked on your own MONEY and over inflated egos! After all, win or lose, you were still going to get paid the same salary. You should be docked $100k everytime you drop or turn over the ball in the SuperBowl, I bet that would help you greedy bastards to concentrate on the GAME! Get your head IN the GAME and OUT of your A$$!!!
Giselle spoke the truth in AMERICA and is being called a BITCH by HARVEY LEVIN for excercising her right to free speech! Harvey, you commie, pinko hater of America and free speech, shut the F%$k up!! Oh no, wait, keep shooting your mouth off, excercise your right to free speech so the rest of us see you for what you truly are, A KNUCKLEHEADED, NAPOLEAN, MILLIONAIRE, 1%'er FOOL!( with a little pee-pee !)
SO, one millionaire SuperModel spoke the truth about a losing teams millionaire, fumble fingered receivers. GOOD FOR YOU GISELLE and thank you for your honesty. But I still dislike whining, coddled, millionaires!

val

Ugly she is .. with a face like a man .. that boy will look like a boy for sure since her face looks more like a man than her stupid husband who married her. Hey, a team is what it is and why would she care when she made sure to get knocked up with Brady whose petty and classy lady was already pregnant with his FIRST SON two months earlier. This dumb loudmouth stole him and then trashes the rest of Brady's team... Karma for Tom it seems cause this one is the worst of the two mother's he had for his two sons only two months apart. Bridget is beautiful and classier by miles and this one is going to continue to open her sleezy foul mouth to prove he's not such a good guy in real life

Yvonne Beauregard

I love TMZ so much they tell the truth and i would die if i could not watch this show I look forward on watching my TMZ ever night thank you everyone for the great job that you do

curleehead

Tell them to put on their big boy pants, and deal with it. She is actually accurate!

Dick atterberry

I was a high school varsity baseball and basketball coach for 9 years in th 80's. My wife was never spoken to about my coaching, I caught a lot of comments from fans but not my wife. Everyone is making a big deal about Gisele but what kind of a man says dirogratory comments to a wife? The talk is about the wrong person, the Giant fan is a jerk!
**** a true Bears fan

mechengg78.blogspot.com

She's just the plain Wife. She has nothing to do with the brotherhood, and she can't bash his own husband. There's got to be someone to take the hit, if you know what I mean...

Dude

Well they both are B#tches so that doesnt surprise me that she is expressing his thoughts! No Class for either of them...

jaclyn

The teammates and organization should blame their SUCK receivers for their loss period.

Tiggy

I thought it was "The Code" to catch the freaking ball. Awww, did they get their feelings hurt....wa wa!!