Zsa Zsa Gabor!

Happy 95th Birthday!!

2/7/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recent photo of Zsa Zsa Gabor. Birthday is today.Here's a photo of Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor enjoying herself at her 95th birthday party in Bev Hills yesterday ... a party thrown by her hubby Prince Von Ahole.

Zsa Zsa stayed behind closed doors during the festivities ... while Prince and his guests enjoyed a bunch of German food, some champagne and some chocolate cake.

Von Ahole called the event, "A celebration of my wife's life."

During the event, partygoers belted out a rendition of "Happy Birthday" ... even though ZZ wasn't around to hear it ... because she was resting ... in peace.

RuizAlexandria

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

cowgirl

Insensitive. Unnecessary. We didn't need to see this sad photo.

Truth

O...M...G...!! Let her go already, dayummm. RIP. Srusly, my gramma at 102 looks better than she does. Prince Von Ahole is correct. SMH. #Truth!!

Maria

I'm sorry; I don't know who is worse; her husband for taking this picture; or TMZ for publishing it. My God, please leave this poor soul alone. God Bless Her.

SusanCoyote

Hey Zsa Zsa, cut your husband out of your will and forgive your daughter!!!!!

Tea

Real mature, making rude and mean comments about someone who's obviously ill. Real classy people here.

Good riddance!

I would hope she is able to enjoy her B-day, but it's hard to tell from the picture? And nice job there, TMZ. "resting ... in peace"....gee, that was such a warm, human touch on an ailing 95 year old woman's birthday.

Carl

While I wouldn't directly wish someone would die, I think the sooner she passes the sooner she'll be pain free and at peace.

Sandra

Love TMZ but why post this terrible picture!!

John

INTERESTING

James25

It's really low class for TMZ to say that she's resting in peace. That ain't funny. And those of you saying bad things about her should be ashamed. Attacking the looks of a 95 year old woman? That's pathetic. Let's see how good you people look at 95.

Honey Badger Don't Care

Time waits for no man (or woman). We're all just a few years away from being irrelevant worm food.

northern gypsy

perhaps i'm "old school" however IF the birthday girl doesn't even know what's happening and can't even attend...NO PARTY !!!
with each passing day this twit of a husband shows his true intentions...sadly it's not in Z.Z. favor...

your own luck

There was absolutely no reason to post this photo. We know she is 95 and in terrible health. We get it and feel very sad for her.

Aaron

I hope she was at least invited to the party!