Zsa Zsa Gabor!

Happy 95th Birthday!!

2/7/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recent photo of Zsa Zsa Gabor. Birthday is today.Here's a photo of Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor enjoying herself at her 95th birthday party in Bev Hills yesterday ... a party thrown by her hubby Prince Von Ahole.

Zsa Zsa stayed behind closed doors during the festivities ... while Prince and his guests enjoyed a bunch of German food, some champagne and some chocolate cake.

Von Ahole called the event, "A celebration of my wife's life."

During the event, partygoers belted out a rendition of "Happy Birthday" ... even though ZZ wasn't around to hear it ... because she was resting ... in peace.

cregis

I remember Zsa Zsa calling Christina Crawford a bastard and saying how lucky Christina was that Joan Crawford took her in, because Christina was a nobody off the street. Karma will get you.

J J

seriously? her husband's last name is Ahole?

A.M.D

Why post a picture like this? She was a beautiful woman, let her age and die with some dignity. Sometimes you guys are way too off and can't determine between funny and stupid. #disrespect

John

More like Prince Von A-hole

LI_Mom

Shame on you Harvey for helping her husband profit from Zsa Zsa's slow deterioration for the 'amusement' of the public.

And making a mockery of HIS name while partnering with him at invading Zsa Zsa's privacy..... truly pathetic.

Dennis Johnson

Happy Birthday Zsa Zsa!

Joan K

Hey Harvey and all of you POS at TMZ, I hope one day they post a picture of your ugly azzes if you ever hit 95. I wish somebody would sue you creeps.

Joan K

TMZ, how dare you post this picture, you are all POSs, idiots.

Muppet

In its own way this is elderly abuse. Everyone knows how she lived and she would not want pictures like this out in the public. He's humiliating her! Is there no way anyone can make him stop?? This is beyond sad! Harvey, you're a lawyer, do something!! Say something! Anything to give this poor woman her dignity back ffs!!!
Happy Birthday to Zsa Zsa. I hope someone helps her get rid of this arsehole she has for a husband that's abusing her and let her live the rest of her life happy!

floridagirl

Now I see what her daughter means about him, he is tastless, and crule! I hope she leaves him NOTHING!

Judy

this is very sad, she would kill him for doing that if she could, I know i would

CRAZYGIRL

I loved watching her on Merv Griffin, when I was a kid. She was always a beauty and very glamorous, also funny!Her Nazi husband, Prince Douche bag should be ashamed of himself!!!

brian

Who are you kidding , I read the line " rest in peace ' so ignorant and who is the one who proof read this article. She turned 92 not 95 . She was a great actress and doesn't deserve to be shown in this condition.

neci shaddinger

why would u show a picture of ZsaZsa Gabor without her make-up on? Shame on you.. she was one of the most beautiful women of she time, and she's still not bad at 95. She's to be repected, if anything. She had a life most people would die for.Shame,shame on u

aston

Shame on you, tmz, for posting this picture. Gabor is one of those persons who would NOT like the public to see them frail and old.Instead, put up a photo of what she used to be like. This is really not a nice birthday present, and it makes me sad.