Arnold & Stallone

The Couple That Surgeries Together ...

2/9/2012 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone got his and his shoulder surgeries at a hospital yesterday ... making millions of fans feel sad and old at the same time.

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday ... with the caption, "After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting 'The Expendables 2' and 'The Last Stand,' it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery."

He added, "Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot 'The Tomb.'"

For the record, Arnie is 64 and Stallone is 65 ... and still in better shape than most humans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

cameron

They look a wee bit buggered, but hell you gotta give them cred, I have little doubt they`re still as strong as ox`s :)

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

This picture reminds me of the two "bodybuilders" from "Little Britain". With "Joan Rivers faces" to boot...

The Dean

Sly and Arnie rock...they keep doing good movies without all the bull**** CGI crap. Of course they get older, but the keep going!! Whoever here yells that they look ugly, old and whatever: wait till you hit 40, then you will see that youth isnt something lasting forever. For a 65 and 64 year old hollywood icon, i think they both look pretty good keeping in mind, that they just had an operation!!!

So go look at yourself before pointing your fingers at others.

And no - i am not 40, 50 oder 60 myself. I am in my 30's, but i grew up with those two action stars and enjoyed their great movies in the 80s and 90s.

Valerie

They both look like **** to much plastic surgery and its ugly on women but stupid on men . Men look good growing older these guys are scary

THE BEAVER

Bobo Frog: 14 hours ago

This is so romantic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL

Weird, if you ask me. I can see them doing this tho, and not be in there with their spose. When it comes to pain, men can be the biggest babies there are. These guys don't want to be in their with their wives, and have to hear them tell them.. oh, shut up and take it like a man! You guys are whimps, try having a baby !! LOL

THE BEAVER

There not their. Sorry

Leslie from Newmarket, On, Canada

Sly, please tell me that the Tattoos are not real :(

Memory

Oh No! Why oh why would Sylvester get his beautiful body tattooed like that? In all his Rambo movies and such, I watch them still, in order to see his beautiful skin and body, now it's all tattooed up. YUCK! Why'd you do it?

THE BEAVER

Must be one of those mid life things.

ella seneres

Hey is that tatts on Stallone's arms and chest? I did not know he had sleeves. I read once that he said if he ever did a Rambo movie again, it would be for the environment. Still waiting for him to be the warrior for good

Fanda

And what they are old? I don´t care, I love Arnold for his Terminator´role, I like Stallone as well. So now they have to adjust playing to her years, to say some jokes about a prostate and we are fine. Don´t be such *******. (Sorry for my english - fan from Czech Republick)

t0xicminx

It looks like they both woke up at the same time after surgery & looked over to see one another, pointed & said "YOOOU!"

Lee

Ugh why do these two look so wrinkled and pruney? I understand they are in their 60's but Al Pacino is 70 and looks better than Arnie and Sly. Please tell me its just because of the long term effect of steroid usage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7