'Bachelor' Reject

Can I Rub My Perfect Boobs

In Your Face? Great.

2/9/2012 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_6jbk0ffc_1_cu0e6qaj
"Bachelor" castoff Blakeley Shea is showing Ben Flajnik what he's really missing out on -- performing a head-spinningly sexy breast-in-the-face lap dance this week ... and there is a God ... because it was all caught on tape!!!

Blakeley hosts a weekly "Bachelor" viewing party at a nightclub in Charlotte, NC -- where she's from -- and on Monday, she got eliminated from the show ... so she marked the occasion by getting down and dirty with one of her girlfriends.

You may or may not guess it by her moves -- but Blakeley's 34. Hell freaking yes.

Fat Mike

Cool!

Julies

Definitely wife material!? Oh Blakeley... So, you weren't right for each other, no big deal. Sober up and move on.

Criss

Why wouldn't I guess that from her moves? I don't understand that line.

who dat

Drunk party ho. Probably the club doorknob. You guys all out of stories?

Joan K

This morning I caught a little of TMZ on TV for the first time and I have to say by the looks of the staff this doesn't surprise me in the least. Where the hell did TMZ get these people to work for them because they all look like they were grabbed off of some corner.

barry

she doesn't look a day over 46.

Time to trade in Vegas honey.

awards

Are you sure that was not Demi re-birthing her career?

SURFCOWBOY

HAHAHA, poor little desperado!

SandraB

This year I got the best deals ever on the gifts I bought. I got everything from this amazing penny auction site, ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) I didn't have to waste any time on lines at a mall, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to pay for gas to go shopping, and I got prices so low that you wouldn't believe them. I got my son an 16GB iPad for less than $100, my husband a $250 gift card for Home Depot for $63, and in general got better gifts for everyone than I could ordinarily afford. I'll never pay retail again when I can easily save over 50% from my penny auction site.

chlow

Um, I would totally marry her. And I'm a girl. A straight girl. Oh yeah.

dierdre

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? THIS DOUCHE BAG IS THE BIGGEST HOE BAG....BEN FINALLY GOT HER NUMBER AND DUMPED HER....I COULDN'T STAND HER FROM DAY 1 WHEN HER AND THAT OTHER DIKE MONIQUE WHERE TOGETHER ON THE BACHELOR...SHE'S DISGUSTING...AND SHE LOOKS WAAAAAY OLDER THAT 34, TRY 54..LOL.......................

Bill Leslie

awesome - what's her escort name?

Jillo

I just mentioned her last week! Shes freaking hot! a shoe in for bachelor pad!

pixiesmoke

This is to all you little bitchy tmz girls am 38 and i dont think of myself as old so you should check your age atitudes at the door!!!

Sunday

Good grief! What an a$$! Blakeley made an idiot out of herself on the show and I see she hasn't stopped since she was sent home packing. But really, Ben actually deserves Courtney, and if things don't work out with her after they announce their engagement, Ben can always call Blakeley up and allow her to throw herself at him one more time for good measure. Ben does not deserve a decent girl. He has another side to him that people are only just getting to now see. You watch, more will come out about him after the show ends. I think he's the worst bachelor yet - looks-wise and personality-wise...blech! JMO.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments