« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco

I'm Getting My Johnson Back

2/9/2012 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Ochocinco is going back to Chad Johnson
Say goodbye to Chad Ochocinco ... the Patriots star is telling friends, he plans to change his last name BACK to Johnson in time for his wedding this summer -- because he doesn't want his wife to have a made-up last name.

Ocho's wedding to his "Basketball Wives" fiancee Evelyn Lozada is set for July in Florida -- and sources tell TMZ, the wide receiver plans to legally change his last name back to the one he was born with before he ties the knot.

Despite hedging last month, we're told Evelyn doesn't care what name she ends up with -- Johnson or Ochocinco -- the choice is entirely up to Chad ... but it appears he's already made up his mind.

Too bad ... we literally JUST bought his Pats jersey.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lance

He said he would change has name back to Johnson if he got shut-down by Revis. Guess what Revis shut him down in back to back weeks. Chad's word means nothing. If it was a regular person they might change there name back in respect for there father that passed away. I doubt he will be on an NFL team next year.

tcidda

never won anything.who cares?

LAUGHS AT YOU

LOL

Wonder how this marriage is going to turn out...snicker.

And...wonder how much money he'll have after the career and relationship are over (read soon for both events)...snickerx2.

LOL

supersniffy

Those jerseys must be pretty cheap now. How do I know? One, TMZ bought one. Two - The Pats choked once again.

PsyCho

Let me get this straight... He was born "Johnson" changed it to "Ochocinco" and now is changing it back to "Johnson" because he is getting married in July?? I think its the fact that Wifey didn't want the last name "Ochocinco" Honestly if I had a choice between the two....I would go with "Johnson. lol.

niles

More like Chad Whipped.

Cognizant _illiberal

he should not get married i have been to the future and see him having an expensive divorce and lots of child support

Rod

This guy is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind. Too bad he cares less about football these days, he used to be good. Old football players never die they just change their names.

Jodi

He needs to change it to Chad 5150..lol. I doubt if this marriage takes place but IF it does, expect it to last as long as Kim K's marriage. She's too insecure and jealous over nothing and he's a grown man with a child's mind.

Hanging to da lef

And he's marrying one of the basketball housewhores? Better change his last name to "Zero Dinero".

Vernon P. Alarcon

Chump NadaZero or World Penis Johnson
whadup wit groes and their stupid names?
their / there / they're / der

Denver

Keyshawn Johnson, Terrell Owens and Chad "I can say the numbers eight and five in Spanish". They were all so full of themselves that their egos were bigger than their abilities. Keyshawn learned late that his ego was killing his career. Owens never did. Chad is only changing his name because even HE knows it's ridiculous.

Darlene S

The name of the TMZ article is called I'm getting my Johnson back I like to know where did he loose it?

VNVgirl

He should change his last name to MORON.

Fallopia Lopez

Always wondered if he actually thought his name meant 85, or if he just spared the extra letters in "ochenta y cinco" so it'd fit on his back. In any case, it's ridiculous. I'd suggest he change it to "Herramienta".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments