Halle Berry

Wants to Move to France

... WITH HER FIANCE!!

2/9/2012 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry was not engaged to Olivier Martinez when numerous outlets reported she was back in December -- but we found out ... SHE IS NOW!!!

You'll recall, after Halle sported a big ol' ring that Olivier Martinez gave her everyone jumped to false conclusions -- but it was NOT an engagement ring.

But we've learned Halle did become engaged to Olivier sometime after the first of the year.

The engagement is significant because Halle is asking a judge to allow her to move to France with Olivier and 3-year-old Nahla.

TMZ broke the story, Halle wants to make the move and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry vehemently objects.

In California and most states, a judge would look at the stability of the parent's relationship and a marital relationship is far more impressive than boyfriend and girlfriend.

No word on when the two will marry, but we're told a marriage will DEFINITELY take place.

MsSuburbia

I beg to differ, TMZ, with the following "duh" legal analysis: Given the entire context and all the history, the court would have to see that Halle Berry's marriages are not "stable." So, no points there.

New Orleans

She should forfeit all custody for that stunt. Who is she to take away Nahla from her daddy? Halle is a monster.

Johnny Carcinoma

Dear Halle,

Hopefully you'll have a prenup and a postnup in place. I give it 2 years max, but have fun while it's going well.

xoxoxo
JC

knowitallcuziknow

Who is she kidding? We all know the marraige won't last. This witch is too psycho to have normal relationship. So sad how she's going as far as moving out the country to keep her daughter from her father. Let him be a father Halle.

terri

Everyone is always saying she picks guys that are no good. Maybe it's not the guys. It is her. She is making Gabriel look bad because he wants to be a good father and be in his daughter's life. I will never watch any more movies or buy anything that pay her to endorse their products. Can't stand her.

loungecat

Halle is a true C word.

bagladey

I hope all of Halle's hatefulness blows up in her face.

Sincerity

My sincere congratulations to the "happy" couple. I hope they're actually getting married for the "RIGHT" reasons. Ms. Berry take your time and think about what's "BEST" for your daughter. Don't allow Gabriel Aubry to hastily "FORCE YOUR HAND"!!!

Sandra

Hopefully she will not be allowed to take her daughter away from her father!!! She has become a selfish bitch and is not considering the best interest of her daughter!!

patty

i wonder how much he is charging halle to help in this horrid plan to commit fraud on the court

loungecat

Halle didn't know her own father, why would she want to deprive Nahla of her loving father?... jealous of her daughter? Nahla will hate Halle for keeping them apart, guaranteed.

bob

I totally agree with #24...the judge should definitely make that provision so Gabriel is able to frequently see his daughter on Halle's dime. As much as I dislike her because she's much too vindictive, hateful and, let's face it, a wacko, I guess you gotta give her (or her attorney) props for coming up with this plan.

esi

More of TMZ's and Halle's delusional bull****. With everything said earlier and the DFCS recs for both Halle and Gabe--I doubt they will ever get married. Halle can pimp her kid all she wants and pretend she, the fake bf and Nahla are the perfect family.

I hope a judge is smart enough to see through Halle's game. You don't think DFCS and the judge have their own staff read the internet. Let's get real.

Also, do you think the French govt is going to fall for it either.

I will be surprised if they are still together 6mos to a year from now.

esi

Actually not surprised...if true...guess she can skype in her therapy sessions and co parenting classes.

Mike174

I now hate Halle Berry! Never will she look the same to me... She is truly an ugly person.