Halle Berry

I'm Moving to Europe ...

with My Boyfriend AND Nahla!!

2/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_halle_gabriel_tmz_getty_ex2Halle Berry is asking the judge in her custody war for permission to move to France with Nahla -- and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is saying ... over my dead body.

TMZ has learned Halle filed papers with the court requesting the move and the hearing is pending. Sources tell us Gabriel is livid because he believes the move is punitive and designed to strip him of any contact with his daughter.

And Gabriel is particularly upset because Halle's longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez will be living with Halle and Nahla if the move is approved ... informed sources tell TMZ.

Halle could have an argument that it's safer for Nahla to be in Europe ... especially because her latest stalker -- who broke onto her property multiple times -- has recently been released from jail.

terri

This woman is so vindictive and i can only hope the judge in this case sees right through her bull sh**.

sunny

This is what happens when you knock up a DAMAGED girl. She never had a father so she guesses why should my daughter. She is willing to LIE about the father of her daughter so she can make a clean break. Remember she said she will get knocked up by WHOEVER she was with at the time. TEAM GABRIEL

katreena

What a ****in bitch. She used Gabriel as a sperm donor and then kicks him to the curb. I hope her bf dumps her rotten ass. I lost all respect for her since the movie monster ball.

Voting for Obama AGAIN

Yes, many posters on this site, like myself called bullsh!t on this a long time ago.

I knew that this was going to become major drama when Mr. Aubry had to take this shrew to court just to get HIS NAME ON HIS CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE. I asked myself at that time, "what kind of nut has a baby and does not put the father's name on the birth certificate"??

This man has been smeared from day one after he decided to assert his parental rights LEGALLY. The propoganda war to make him out to be a monster started then and has not stopped. Weekly, the lies coming from Scary Berry's camp have become more and more outlandish. I feel really sorry for this child, whose entire childhood is being ruined by her mother and her crazy antics to drive her father out of her life. I hope the judge in this case sees that and rules accordingly.

PS: I think TMZ should start taking bets. Who wants to lay the odds that Ms. Scary Berry's next move will be to take the kid and run?

jassen

.All of you ignorant jerks who are siding with Gabriel are either undercover racists or probably wishing you had his banana in your mouth. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE MOTHER she is trying to keep her daughter safe by all means, and most of yall are choosing the wrong side for the wrong reasons. i hope KARMA pays each and everyone of you guys/girls a quick and painful visit

Fallange

I don't know why she's moving to Europe. It's still mostly white. She won't fit in there. She's gonna hate it. I'll bet she's gonna be back in less than a year. African soccer players get crap thrown at them whenever they play in France & Spain. Europe is not the place to be if you're colored. Just sayin

Greygoose125

Halle is truly vindictive and the courts won't allow her to leave the country with Nahla.

If she wants to shack up with her latest boyfriend in France, fine she can leave, but she will have to leave her child behind with her father.

I guess all of the stories that her former boyfriend's have told are true - that she is a crazy b@tch!

weisenheimer

I think Halle is jealous of her own daughter. Aubry is completely willing to sacrifice himself to fight this narcissist to be in his daughters life - Halle's father could not have cared less about being in Halle's life. It seems Halle is trying to make Nahla's childhood a replica of her own dysfunctional childhood - and life.

ohboy

@JASSEN- Your only other comment on this site was about Sarah Palin's daughter using the word Fa***t. AND EVEN THEN YOU SOMEHOW PULLED THE RACE CARD!!!!
GO over to Bossip and look at the comments there, they don't like White people, AND EVEN THEY SAY HALLE IS CRAZY AND VINDICTIVE!!!!

Dana

Is it just me or has Halle's behavior seemed to indicate that she has an underlying mental problem that she refuses to admit to herself.

Kevin

....and now we know why all this drama came up with the nanny. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again.

He won't have to worry about Olivier Martinez living with his daughter for long. His name is just the one currently connected to her. Pretty soon something will go wrong with him and she'll be on to the next future "crazy" guy. She needs serious help.

ohboy

@Kevin- She needs help alright......because her first attempt at suicide didn't work.

Bubbles

Honestly, there is something really wrong with Halle, there really is. This child needs to be put with her father, I agree with the poster who said Halle is jealous of Nahla. With what happened to Josh Powell and his kids, I think this Judge needs to step up and save this child from this OBVIOUSLY unstable damaged woman.

Rose

I suggest Gabriel move Nahla with him to South Africa since Halle is now a risk to the child due to having a stalker after her. Clearly Nahla is safer with her father that has no stalkers wouldnt you say? This woman is a TERRIBLE person in my opinion. you want to play house with a new co-star while you leave the father in the dust! How vindictive is this??

LittleBIt

Gabriel is just pissed that he wont be living high on the hog any more now that Halle has dumped his sorry a**. He's holding on to the kid to squeeze money from Halle. Dosent take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. I am amazed how many people hate Halle, what the hell has she ever done to warrant this kind of hate??? She dosent go out to clubs drinking and acting like an ass like most of hollywood. Shes obviously a good mother and this sperm donor wants Nahla in his life to bleed Halle for money. Go get another girlfriend and make a baby, (you can support yourself you freeloader) with her! Go to France Halle, you will not be boreassed there like in the papparazzi poop yard LA. You have one gorgeors man there in Olivier, and I bet he treats you like the class act you are. I hope you get this s*** bag Gabriel out of your life soon.