Halle Berry

I'm Moving to Europe ...

with My Boyfriend AND Nahla!!

2/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_halle_gabriel_tmz_getty_ex2Halle Berry is asking the judge in her custody war for permission to move to France with Nahla -- and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is saying ... over my dead body.

TMZ has learned Halle filed papers with the court requesting the move and the hearing is pending. Sources tell us Gabriel is livid because he believes the move is punitive and designed to strip him of any contact with his daughter.

And Gabriel is particularly upset because Halle's longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez will be living with Halle and Nahla if the move is approved ... informed sources tell TMZ.

Halle could have an argument that it's safer for Nahla to be in Europe ... especially because her latest stalker -- who broke onto her property multiple times -- has recently been released from jail.

saynotolies

She is just being a vile, selfish woman...she is exactly like my ex-husband, being spiteful, and will say anything to get their own way...they act perfect in public, but things are VERY different behind closed doors! You know, "those who spew guilt, are guilty of it themselves".

Pris

With all the kids who's fathers are not in their lives. You have one that wants to be, and you want to take her away. She is not a possession of yours, she is both of yours daughter. All the pic I have seen him in with the daughter, he looks loving. Some time ago, a person on here listed Halle's list of men, and the things she blamed on them. So I think she just wants this little girl to herself, and does not care if he is hurt. And she got the Nanny involved, some people will do anything for money.

Greg

Maybe a change of custody is in order to protect the child from Mom's stalkers and maintain a relationship with Dad. Move Aways (Lamusga hearings) can be heartbreaking. Dads need a Father's Rights attorney. Maybe Mom is just trying to zero out Dad's timeshare in order to zero out child support. Maybe Mom is trying to replace Dad with New Partner. It seems a bit transparent and self-serving on Mom's part. www.lawofficesofgregoryjcobb.com

michaela

I wonder if that is the Mel/Oksana moment? First everyone hated Mel, when the recordings came out, but then it kind of turned based on Oksana's actions.

Looks similar to me in this situation. First I didn't know where to stand, because there're always 3 sides to every story and much of it is unknown by us. But this latest move by Halle makes her look really bad - trying to keep her daughter from her father - at least that's what it looks like.

Why did she say for years what an awesome father he is? Why did she bring him to locations of her movies, so that he could care for Nahla, even after they had broken up? And now there are suddenly all these accusations that he's a bad father and that she needs to protect the child from him?

I think this move is her 'Oksana moment'

CN

Why the halle hate? She is trying 2 protect her kid from a BUM a non working ass..He is Crazy..Maybe she is 2 but she loves her daughter..She works, He does not support her..IM happy 4 her..France is a good move from holly wood bull sh***Cant You see thru the weird daddys crap? Give her a break..She chooses losers 4 men..Not this time tho..The Frech Guy is COOL

Kelly

She's garbage.

john calabassas

Halle's attempt to uproot her daughter, and deprive her from being her father's life is deplorable. Gabriel seems like a very loving father.

Thurston Howell III

What an azzhole Halle is. She's bound and determined that her child will not have any contact with her father.

The judge needs to send Halle for a mental checkup because she's a nutjob. Halle is showing signs of extreame narcissistic personality disorder.

Mayu

Unless abuse accusations turn out to be true, (which is doubtable cause it sounds like a disgruntled ex situation) kids need their daddy in their lives. They don't need 100 daddies... They really need just one father figure who is a daddy that loves and protects them. And from what I've seen on TMZ, despite what she says about him, he looks like he really does love her. When it comes to Hollywood, relationships will come and go, and come and go and come and go and come and go, but a daddy's love is forever.

Unless he's s*** of the earth, abusive, psychotic, has a drug problem or a history of criminal activity, daddies have rights too. Who I am today came from both my mom and dad. My love of animals, my compassion for people, a lot of that was my dad. Especially the love of animals. My dad was a softie for every animal he met... including a skunk who had a crush on the family dog. That's how I am today. My mom always says I'm just like my dad when it comes to animals.

Toilethead

She's coming off as a nasty bitch more each day.

rosebud

I dont believe this woman can pick up her kid and move to another country,without the fathers permission,this is her way of being a spoiled brat wanting her own way again,and no judge should go along with it ,here we have a man that loves his child and he has every right to be with her,and he shouldnt have to hop on a airplane every week to see her ,its just wrong ,and fathers who want to be fathers should have just as much rights as the mothers have ,and pulling a child in all different directions is wrong ,from everything I have heard about halle berry ,she has alot of issues ,and I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her and has children.If she did not want to share custody with a man ,then with her money there were other ways to have a baby,but this woman ,is selfish, self centered ,and I hope that a judge can see through what she is really made of inside,and its not very nice.

chrissy

I believe Halle cares more about punishing her ex than she does for her daughter's best interest. A child needs their father and Halle is acting like a selfish B!

MsSuburbia

In light of this news . . . anyone still believe the "attacking the nanny/child endangerment" story? Poison Berry is a classic case of PAS, using domestic violence fraud. Chapter 1 is Alienation; Chapter 2 is Call Him A "Deadbeat." Real mothers LOVE their children; they don't POSSESS them.

Bubbles

Here is Halles problem- her dad was a piece of ****- she was beautiful and had people fawning all over her, her job is to pretend to be someone else- shes racist, shes spiteful, and she cant keep a man because she is so ugly on the inside it surpasses the outside. I mean seriously, the thought of watching her "act" grosses me out, she does not deserve what has been given to her, and this includes her child. She is not fixable, she is so entitled and SPOILED that shes a lost cause, but Nahla is NOT, and if she loved her daughter at all, she would give him to the father, thats the right thing to do here.

laura

Wow, Halle is SUCH a b*tch. She keeps trying to eliminate this poor little girl's father from her life. Gabrielle may be an a*shole with a temper, but its probably because he has to deal with Halle all the time. He is Nahla's FATHER...not just a pretty sperm-donor, which is what I believe Halle used him for. She was in her 40s and decided she wanted a child, and he was a gorgeous model... then she decided she didnt need him anymore and doing everything in her power to elimiate her from Nahla's life. She is so freaking SELFISH.