Michael C. Hall & Jen Carpenter

Happily Divorced Ever After

2/9/2012 8:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter finalized their divorce in DecemberAlthough "Dexter" co-stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter finalized their divorce in December, the former couple couldn't be any closer as they walked arm-in-arm and snuggled in Venice Beach on Wednesday.

So much for irreconcilable differences.

Maverick

Art imitates life imitates art.

brad

I've always wondered if Jennifer Carpenter has as much of a "potty mouth" in real life as she does in her role on "Dexter".

She cusses worse than any sailor I've ever heard. She drops "f bombs" and other cuss words in almost every scene on that show. It's kind of charming when she does it though. Not every actress could get away with like she can.

She's like a "street tough" girl who grew up in rough part of town. Jennifer is perfect playing in roles like cops. If you need a badazz, street tough woman to play a part in your TV show or movie, she's your girl.

brad

I think Michael C. Hall is a pretty good actor. I bet he'll have a long career in Hollywood. Lots of people will still think of him as "Dexter" though. Not everyone subscribes to Showtime so maybe he'll move on to other TV shows and movies after "Dexter" and people won't remember he used to play that character.

Michael could play all sorts of parts. I could visualize him in a bunch of "thriller" and suspense type movies. Maybe he could be in a Jason Bourne movie, "Mission Impossible" or a James Bond movie. He could play good guys or bad guys. He just comes across as a very clever, sneaky, intelligent kind of guy. There's all sorts of possibilities for him.

KnuckleDragger

Last season's 'cliffhanger' episode we saw sister Deb catch Dexter in the act of plunging a knife into the chest of Travis Marshall (finally). Deb's too much of a cop to ignore that...she's going to have to sleep with the fishes as well.

Patio

I can't stand "Deb", she sucks! I watched the 1sdt 2 episodes this year and after seeing that she wasn't getting killed off we quit watching and I doubt we will watch next season either. It use to be a show to die for. lol

kim

good for them, I love dexter and I love them both.Let them do what they want!

Joe C

Maybe her real life mirrors her TV character's life. Back and forth with the same people.

Heather

Well I personally like seeing them together, sucked when they got divorced. If they can still hang out and be friends then more power to them.

OOIIOOOI

(sorry to sound selfish.....)
OH THESE TWO. been a fan of dexter since season one, i always waited until the "moment of truth" since then, then it ends up being the biggest cliffhanger of a series ive ever watched in season 6.
--------
Long story short, i dont wanna see Michael or Jennifer's face until i hear "previously on dexter" showing the death of DDK.
---

Yes, i mad V_V

LindyLou

I love these guys so much. It's nice to see them seemingly happily enjoying each others company. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they got back together, I just hope that what someone else said up thread about MCH maybe being sick again is not the reason for them being seen together here.

Shhhh.....

I swear that dude looks like Tom Brady!!

jdranetz

Good for them!!! It is what it is.

sonny

Damn Dexter is a hipster

Roberta

I love them!!!

♥TMZ but ...

I just think these marriages are fake and just arranged by their agents to keep them in the news

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments