« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Angelina from 'Jersey Shore'

I'm Not DATING Ahmad Bradshaw

... But We're REALLY Close

2/10/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player

NY Giants star running back Ahmad Bradshaw has apparently developed an extra-special relationship with former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick ... TMZ has learned ... but the Staten Island Dump insists they're NOT officially dating.

Angelina was at Saddle Ranch in L.A. yesterday ... when we asked point blank if they were together ... and we were met with an uncomfortable silence ... followed by, "I'm not dating him ... like, no."

Pivarnick explained, "We've hung out together ... we're really close, he's a cool dude."

"I think he's a hot black ... I'm not gonna deny that. I would be lying if I told you he wasn't hot."

Angelina recently posted a photo of the two lookin' all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago -- they look platonic to you?

Angelina recently posted a photo of her and Ahmad Bradshaw looking all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago
We called Bradshaw's agent for comment ... so far, no response.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I am Spartacus

lost all respect for the guy after he's nailing the "Staten Island Dumpster", i mean C'mon man! You can do better than that.

Buster

Dam that chick will ph(_)k anything.

SheisHot

He stretched her open and she will never feel another white man again. But to him, she is just a free hit and run.

What a cheap little slut!

SheisHot

He only hit it because she promised ATM.

Woot

"...a hot black"???

She Said What?

"I think he's a hot black"? WTF?

Karen12

A "hot black"? WTF?! Dunno who's the bigger idiot here - Him, for tappin' that racist ass, or her, just on GP.

Marilyn

So why are you not pointing out that Kasey Kahl is in the picture (cleverly disguised by some Clark Kent glasses)?

Petr

I don't give 2 ****s about that slut

KiKi

Because I actually know Amhad I have to say I don't like it! She's a slore and he can do a millions times better. I applaud her attempt tho. *Hair flip and a Kanye shrug*

Janae Franklin

1st why is she even being interviewed or spoken of on this website when she clearly isn't famous or have any type of talent....2nd This is another publicity stunt which gives her another 15 minutes....3RD... WTF IS A HOT BLACK?! AS A BLACK WOMAN, I"M OFFENDED! ..REALLY! Now I see why she is called the New Jersey Dump seriously....

victor gonzales

i don't think he would want to hit that! espeaically when every tom **** and harry has. she's nothing but a z list celberty with nothing going for her. she weak and needs to get a life unstead of being a slut.

telltell

He's a "hot black"???
Pause, Angelina, Pause..

om

He was told not to tap her, but his momentum carried him in.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Well.. that guy has herpes now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments