Blue Ivy

I'm Ready for My

1st Close Up!

2/10/2012 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter
This is what the heir to a hip-hop fortune looks like ...

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter .. which appear to have been taken at their pimped out suite at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC.

The Carters posted a note along with the pics which reads, "We welcome you to share in our joy."

Blue Ivy was born on January 7th.

It appears Beyonce color coordinated for the shoot with Blue Ivy ... check out her blue fingernail polish.

leslie

look at beyonce's sister's child. He is fair skinned too
Stop the drama people. Beyonce and Solange's mom is very fair skinned. Her genetics are strong.

Holly G

I think the baby is beautiful. And having had 3 kids all where over 8 pounds. Yes you can deliver naturally and not look like a wreck after. And if it was a fast delivery YES the baby can have a round head instead of a cone. Either way congrats to them. Wishing them the best!

Dan1987

I thought she had C- section? nail polish are supposed to be removed before the patient is taken to the theater. and her baby doesn't look newly born to me. she has a full head of hair! unless this was taken recently.

mikie

She looks like Jay!

Hopper

She does look good! It's all about the genes, smooth tight skin!

Laila

Lmao @ All the ignorant comments from white people who have never seen a black baby before.

Our kids usually come out very pale with straight hair, all of the babies in my family were the same complexion and had the same head of hair as baby blue. Over time skin complexion darkens slightly and hair texture may change (some of us are black with straight hair out there believe it or not!).

Honestly, how stupid are some of these comments?!

CaMeO

It's Beyonce and a baby, with the article implying nothing out of the ordinary. What's the fishy part?

campy

So what are you saying? The baby is a cone head?

Jillian

God I hope it doesn't look like the father. (Ugliest man on earth).

Liz

Hmm, that baby kinda looks Spanish to me, but whatever, Congrats to the happy parents!

ElleRossi

First off, you don't have to look like a fat sweaty pig after giving birth if you stay in good shape pregnant like Beyonce seemed to do, secondly, both of my kids were born naturally, had perfectly shaped heads and their eyes were open within a few hours, both we're born 3 weeks early. What, she didn't become a belabored cow like Jessica Simpson so she couldn't possibly be the natural mother?? Also, black babies are born LIGHT COMPLECTED. How can I say these things? Oh yeah, I'm an L&D NURSE. Get over it people, she had the baby.

Jennifer

This baby looks many, many days (if not a couple weeks) old. The photo with Beyonce does look photoshopped. Considering that Beyonce never looked more than 3 months pregnant the entire time, I'm calling foul on the whole thing. She did not give birth to that baby.

rosebud

congratulations are in order for mommy, daddy,the surrogate and the beautiful white baby girl.

Smug Obammy

That is an Hispanic baby - trust me!! An black baby would not have that type of hair - it would be very kinky hair. That is a Hispanic baby with typical Hispanic hair!!! THIS WHOLE PREGNANCY HAS BEEN A FARCE!! Remember her belly folding in half when she sat down on that talk show??? You people are idiots to think this is their biological baby!!!!

Patty

Her nail polish is chipped along the top. She probably did them in anticipation of having her baby. As far as her hair, someone with money can easily have it done for her in her hospital room. I took a shower and did my hair before having visitors after I had my baby. It's not that unusual.