El Debarge

My Jailed Bro Is NOT

a Dr. Murray Fan ... Yet

2/10/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_debarge_video_exEl Debarge says his famous incarcerated brother has a serious beef with jailmate Conrad Murray ... but El is confident the two can eventually work things out ... if Conrad plays his cards right.

As TMZ first reported, James and Murray are both being housed in the Administrative Segregation of the L.A. County Men's Jail ... which is awkward since James was Michael Jackson's brother-in-law back when he was married to Janet Jackson in 1984.

El -- who was leaving Tru nightclub in Hollywood last night -- told us his brother is a very loving man ... but insists James was pissed at Murray over the circumstances regarding MJ's death.

El tells us, "I don't really think they've had a chance to do a one-on-one talk and get an understanding ... I think once they finally do that, it'll be OK."

Still, El warns Conrad that forgiveness won't come easy ... "My brother James, he ain't no joke. My momma didn't raise no punk."

Look for El at the Grammys on Sunday because apparently he still makes music and was actually nominated.

HumanNature

CAN WE ALL STOP THE HATE AND NAME CALLING IN REMEMBRANCE OF SUSIE????

IT'S TIME THAT WE ALL COME TOGETHER AS "ONE" REGARDLESS OF OUR POSITION!!!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Buddha

=)

I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
Miles Davis
“Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people.”
― Mother Teresa

Marie

I have never heard James or El DeBarge defend Michael Jackson while he had legal problems because of the false sex abuse cases brought against him. Now the DeBarge brothers are acting like they were MJ's closest friends and biggest supporters.

MiMi

Whatever UnWell

Seems it takes someone dying to bring out what little humanity exists in the haterz. No wait, that's wrong. Coz when Michael died it brought out the hate in all of you.

You have some nerve to call me hateful when that's all you and your hater friends/alias's spread on these boards. You stalk me and other posters and post the most foul things. And let's not forget to mention all the cloning you have done over the past couple of years and the nics that were used.

Me full of hate? No, I think you definitely have it twisted.

MiMi

Can you explain why you are the number one most heated?

My questions are not trying to ridicule you, but rather try to make you think and hopefully you can change your way?

Did you remember any "haters" or other people that do not kiss your butt, or have a different opinion than yours including "Robin Hope" that you do not spew your venom on?

--------------------------------------------------------

I could ask you why you and UnWell are the most hated on these boards but I think the answer is pretty obvious.

And I will stand up for Michael and any friends who are being attacked and ridiculed. If that causes someone to hate me then so be it.

HumanNature

DAMN, ALREADY LABELING MACAULAY CULKIN WITH AIDS AND HAVE HIM ON HIS DEATH BED!!!!

I WOULD NOT EVEN LIGHT A CANDLE FOR THAT BACKWOODS IGNORANCE!!!

HumanNature

TRYING TO CHANGE SOMEONE WAYS!!!!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

HOW ABOUT CHANGING "YOURSELF"!!!

HumanNature

BREAKING NEWS!!!

WHITNEY HOUSTON HAS DIED!!!

R.I.P WHITNEY

HumanNature

Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston

I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

[Chorus]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

[Chorus]

And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

kim

52. duilama: 1 day ago

duilama: less than a minute ago
kim: 20 minutes ago
Oh my, and they call the fans rabid????? Hehe. Someone has them beat by a long shot.
---------------
Why don't you go visit the marble wall again in Cali, take your trip, don't fly, drive, but remember write your daily report and post it on these boards again. Just relive your adventure visiting MJ's resting place and take a piss on him. His wall is getting too dry under the California sun.

---------------

In another word: Get a life! I mean, really! Haha, now, that is a real LOL!!!
_______________________________________________________

Are you serious???? Because if you are, you are seriously loosing it. Talk about someone getting a life. Why don't you try getting one instead of being on a tabloid website 24/7. Unless.........