Coco

Naked

with Her Nephew

2/10/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_coco_video
Ice-T's wife Coco posing naked with her infant nephew -- an innocent and adorable picture ... perfect for launching loud and heated debates with your co-workers. Trust us.

itsnoise

yuk!!

Ddallas

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CREEPY!!!!!!!!!

Deidre

She needs to be charged with incestual relations because if that was a man lying naked with his nephew all hell would break loose. This is a disgusting picture and completely uncalled for. She needs to have criminal charges brought about her for pedophiling **** cause that is what this looks like it will lead to in this little mans future, having his aunty diddle him when no one is around...thus having these pics posted in the meantime to make it look innocent when really it is not innocent.

Dee

Disturbing.

Chun LI

She's a nasty cow anyway.Not appropriate.Thank God this pig doesn't have any children.They would probably grow up really f'd up.

jack

Everything about this is inappropriate.

Meg

It's alright for a woman to do this and not a man because a woman is a comfortable, natural sight to a baby. The baby was PROBABLY breastfed, and thus, the baby feels comfortable around boobs. The mom knows about it, clearly. Someone had to take the picture. >.< It's fine. EVERYONE CALM DOOOOOWWWWWN!!!!

Kanona

I've met Coco and she's a very lovely woman. I guess it's OK to say these ugly comments about people you don't know, but yet God forbid if someone say these horrible things to someone YOU care about. Just because you don't know someone and may not agree with them, or in this case, a picture of them, doesn't make it alright to personally attack them. Save your hatred for people in your life that actually may deserve it, or better yet, someone who at least can defend thenselves.

Mallory

What the hell........! This lady is frickin crazy. She looks like some sort of deviant. Where is the Mother of this child?

Denese

I guess it's up to the family if they want to act like this, but why photograph it and why post the pic? Yuck!!

NoBozo

Does this woman think she looks good? Come on, Coco.
Using your nephew to promote yourself is beyond pathetic,
it's verging on criminal. So inappropriate is so many ways.
Get a grip, you're not attractive nor do you have any sense
of decency.

minnietx

I am personally boycotting her show and anything else she is connected with and I wish someone would please call CPS to see what else has been done to this poor child!! Ewww...

parlayer

Ice tea can have her. those guys like those buffarillos.

Essie

Something is really wrong with people,if anyone think this is OK,when that day come when we all have to answer 2 a higher power,Ijust hope I am around even if I might can't remember the answer in my next.I would like to know what she say.unbelievable!

Essie

I beleive she give her sister alot of money,Money is some people GOD,IF she was MY sister,I would beat her big big ass.