Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

1966.

bill.1942

That's why I don't see S.L. Jackson movies. He is a bigoted racist.

1967.

John Spurlock

Congratulations to Mr.Jackson for being honest enough to admit he is a racist. Nice to see an African American honest enough to openly come out and admit to hating white people.

1968.

kenny

I thought Obama was just half-black (Kenya).
I'm flexible. Let's just get rid of the white half......

1969.

Artic Slayer

He is honest... many voted for bho because of that.. but the problem he is not black... he is part black and a mentally ill liberal demoncrat that has almost destroyed America...

1970.

FT

The President is half black, half white. Does that mean if his complexion favored his mother instead of his father you wouldn't have voted for him Mr. Jackson? How much more stupid could you be? I think the President's a decent man, but I would never vote for anyone soley based upon skin color.

1971.

Cristy

Hmmmmm..let's see. I will not be voting for O come November NOT because he is black BUT BECAUSE I don't agree with his policies.
On the other hand,I'd vote for Condi Rice in a heartbeat.

1972.

Tom

Next THEY will b voting because HES THE BLACKEST :( LOL

great logic & remember what AL CAMPANIS SAID :)

1973.

GoldenRudy

"Jackson" is a true racist by his own acknowledgement and statement. He is also a token black that has to be inserted into a movie script that otherwise would not have a minority just to appease the minority community.

1974.

Perry

But the republicans are supposedly racist according to MSNBC and other liberals?

The true colors of the left are on display daily. You just need to listen to them speak.

1975.

Jason

So what's the problem? Big deal. Why can't anyone just be honest these days? I'm voting for Mitt Romney because he's white.

1976.

thsldu

I didn't vote for the half white Obama because he' all wrong for the country! Jackson's Obama voting criteria has currently caused the country to be in a bigger mess socially and economically.

1977.

Reality Sandwich

Well, at least he's honest about it. None of the other O-bots will admit it.

1978.

Judas

Because Obama's a [bleep] so many are upset.
The average white voter does not get this...they have never experienced someone in charge who does not look like, worship like and think like them.

1979.

rupert pupkin

I think he's watched his own movies too many times.

1980.

Eric

This man is a racist. Pure and simple!

Previous 15 Comments | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments