Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

2011.

stealthlobo

How come it is ok for certain races to say the N word and others are taboo? I don't get it. You want respect yet you put down your own race...Please can anyone clarify?

2012.

catherine

SAM DOESN'T UNDERSTAND - now we will vote like he does and there are only 12.875% blacks in America - I know I know, the media and Democrats legislate like there are 50% black.

sorry Sam you boys taught us how to hate when you beat my Bush daily for 3 years and now you are showing us that racism is GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.................YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO RICH TO BE HARMED IN THIS OBAMA-NATION - SORRY SAM WE ARE ALL GOING TO THE DEPRESSION.........CAUSE YOU RACISTS PUT THE DUMBEST MAN IN THE WORLD IN CHARGE

STRAP IN BOYS, IT'S GOING TO GET UGLY OUT THERE - OBAMA AND HOLDER ARE IN CHARGE AND CENSORING AND BEATING US IS THE ONLY WAY THEY GET RE-ELECTED AND THEY ARE READY TO DO BOTH

2013.

catherine

I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE ABSOLUTE CRAP OF SLAVERY AND BLACK'S WHINING

- hey sam I am a woman - I WAS MY HUSBAND'S CHATTEL, HE OWNED ME, HIS FATHER OWNED ME, HIS BROTHERS OWNED ME........ I DIDN'T GET TO VOTE MUCH BEFORE YOU DID, MY WHITE SISTERS DIDN'T SELL ME AS A SLAVE LIKE YOUR BLACK BROTHERS DID------AND YOU FREAKS ARE SO DUMB THE RACIST DEMOCRATS KEEP YOU AS SLAVES...........ROBERT BYRD THE LONGEST SERVING SENATOR (DEMOCRAT) WAS A FULL BLOWN KU KLUX KLAN WIZARD - YOU GO DEMOCRATS.............AL GORE'S DADDY AND THE DEMOCRATS REFUSED TO PASS THE CIVIL RIGHTS BILL - THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU FOLK TO VOTE..............SLICK WILLIE WAS MAD AT KENNEDY FOR PICKING BARRY HUSSEIN (BARRY SOETO) OVER HILLARY - HE SAID BARRY WOULD HAVE BEEN BRINGING US COFFEE A FEW YEARS AGO----BILL CLINTON IS THE BIGGEST RACIST IN THE ROOM ALWAYS...........AND YOU BOYS DON'T CARE...........

THAT IS WHY DEMOCRATS LOVE THEIR DUMBOCRATS - THEY LOVE YOU BOYS DUMB.............YOU BOYS ARE THE RACIST PIGS AND NOW WE DON'T BEND OVER ANYMORE................

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AS A WOMAN WHO WAS A SLAVE TO A HUSBAND.......IT IS HISTORY AND MEANS NOTHING - NO ONE TODAY DID IT - SO I DON'T BLAME ANYONE TODAY AND I DON'T NEED THAT FAKE SOCIALIST HAND UP........IT IS WELFARE

AND BARRY AND MOOCHELLE WERE LAZY AND HE WAS SELLING COCAINE AT COLUMBIA (READ ABOUT IT IN 'HIS' BOOK) AND THEY STOLE, ABSOLUTELY STOLE A HARD WORKING PERSON'S LAW SCHOOL BILLET..............STOLE IT WITH AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WEAPON...............

REPUBLICANS GIVE YOU A JOB - DEMOCRATS LIKE SAM WANT TO KEEP YOU A SLAVE AND GIVE YOU A CHECK OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY

BARRY HUSSEIN IS THE MOST DISGUSTING AND DANGEROUS IDIOT TO EVER LIVE IN OUR WHITE HOUSE - AND THAT IS GIVING CARTER CREDIT.......AND SAM I DON'T PAY FOR LIBERALS' MOVIES EVER SINCE TOM HANKS GAVE $10,000 TO THE IMPEACHED SLICK WILLIE CLINTON...........I MEAN COME ON HE STUCK CIGARS IN THE JEWISH INTERN AND TOMMY HANKS THINKS HE NEEDS TO DEFEND THAT - WELL NOT A NICKEL TO HIM.......AND BABS STREISAND EITHER, YOU LIBERAL NUTS AND LIBERAL NEWS AND LIBERAL PAPERS ARE GOING DOWN - OBAMA IS WIPING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND WE ARE SENDING THE CRIMINAL MEDIA WHO SOLD US THIS BAG OF CRAP WITH HIM...........

2014.

AK47

Thank you Samuel L. Jackson for proving that Hitler's statement "The large mass of people is blind and stupid" is 100% correct.

2015.

blind [beeps]

Sammy used to be one of my favorite actors. Not because he was a [beep] but because he performed well. I will write him off as another racist [beep]. Who is he anyway? Another over paid racist Jerk. Enjoy your one term loser prez. Not because he an't scary enough but because he is scary enough. His new budget spends $800 mm for the Arab spring. Scary enough for me!!

2016.

Robert

Well, if you follow this idiots logic then Obama shouldn't have received one white vote, but hey Samuel thanks for showing us-once agian-who the real racists in America are nowadays. Thanks also Samuel for once again exposing the racist double standard of the American news media. You get to spew all the hate you want without fear of getting the "Mel Gibson treatment" and you weren't even drunk when spewing your hate. But, I too hope Obama gets "scary" if he manages to win a second term that way everyones eye's finally get opened to what a lot of black people like you are truly about.

2017.

kinggeorge

******s are the ruination of this country, PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018.

XGI

No way .. This can't be true!

I just assumed he meshed with 70M other black voters. To hear this really disgust me. I thought we were over this black/white thing when Hollywood started projecting interracial couples on TV back in the 90s.

Does this mean we will have to go back to affermitive action 101 all over again just because one black man spilled the beans on the other 70M? Best wake up. I predict the ax will fall on the black man, directed and authorized by another black man.

2019.

rob

well, hermain cane is black, i think! of course i'm white but i don't look at the color of the skin, i look at what you can do for this country and cain was the man. as for loud mouths comments, i too liked samuel l. jackson. if those are truly his words then he doesn't get my support at the golden globes anymore. i truly hope that he didnt stick his foot in his mouth!

2020.

Libby

WTF is wrong with people? Mr. Jackson, MOST people in AMERICA do NOT vote because of color, but because of REALISTIC IDEALS. OBAMA may get scarier than you would ever have believed...be careful what you wish for...IDIOT

2021.

Kina

alot of people want to be upset with Samuel, But he is just saying, what other blacks are saying, They voted for Obama because he is black..He's just bold enough to say it... If you survey, 7 out of 10 blacks.. are not into Politics, As a black person, that does follow politics it say to hear... when the main-stream media feels/assumes that OBAMA is going to get the black vote... Which he will

2022.

bo gilroy

i wont be seeing anymore of his movies because he is black

2023.

chuck MiLK

WOW spit in MLK's face......
"Do not judge a man by the color of his skin but by the content of his character"
Racist pigs are black also.

2024.

Joan Smith

But that's not being rascist or anything. No, that's reserved only for white people. Sickening.

2025.

englag

at least there is one honest (bleep)

Previous 15 Comments | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments