Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

No comment

95% of blacks voted for Obama. I voted for Obama and I am a Caucasian-American. I voted for "HOPE" and "CHANGE", sadly he didn't follow through. To me Obama hasn't even come close to giving me Hope for the countries future, and he hasn't changed much. Obama is always so flippant when asked hard questions. I decided he gives great speeches, not much more. I won't vote Republican either, I am staying home Nov. 6th, 2012.

moxie

I'm still waiting for bleepers to evolve into something other than fodder for a 70's sitcom, or a carwash movie.

Heisenberg

Samuel L Jackson, he a angry brotha' an once you a brotha' you a brotha' fo liiife.

mrbungle1020

Obama is half white, Did Mr Jackson only vote for half of him?

disinter

That's the reason most people voted for him. At least he's honest. I didn't vote last election and prolly not this one either. I simply have no one to vote for. 4 more years of bush or 4 more years of obama are my choices? No thanks.

Just Reading

As an actor, you would think he would be wise enough to continue to "act" like a non racist when making public statements.

Fran

At least Jackson is honest with his vote. Did anyone have any doubt that the Blacks voted for Obama. It certainly wasn't for "hope and change", because we didn't get anything from Obama, but pure arrogance and putting America on the decline big time.

Kelly

He is just speaking the truth. Black people follow one another like animals! They see another black person with a coach bag, they ALL buy one. They see a black person with a Dooney and Burke, they ALL buy it. They see another black person wearing Ed Hardy they ALL rush out to buy the same. The race as a whole is all about status and illusion. Fake nails, hair, Flori Roberts pancake makeup (not because it is good make up, because it was created by a black person) and false eyelashes that look horrible!!! They live up to the sterotypes and then cry racisim when people call them out on it.

Delaware D

Thats quite an answer, Sam! I wouldnt have said that. I voted for Obama because he was the best candidate in 08. Same with 2012.

Truth

That's RACIST. But Sammy Jackson is a _______ so he gets a pass.

courtney

EVERYONE with half a brain knows the only reason Obama got elected was because of his skin color...wow black people should be really honored right. He isn't worth SH*T as a President and the people who voted for him because he is black should be embarrassed that our first black President is no better than George Bush was he is one of the worst we ever had and did not have the experience or know how to run a country...not to mention he couldn't give two sh*ts about African AMERICANS because he is anti-American. I do not vote based on someone who looks like me if that was the case all women would vote for women most minorities wouldn't vote, and neither would young people...

Superman

At least, he told the truth of why he voted for Obama. Most blacks won't admit that's why they voted for Obama. But, he's wrong to insinuate that white people vote for white people just because they are white. Neither party cares about the working-class. Each politician, including Obama, only care about their rich donors! Washington, DC needs an enemia.

tgrfan42069

well i will never watch another movie he is in.**** this racist ******.thats right i said *********** because that is what he is.btw he isnt the only black who voted for him because he is black.most of the black community voted for him for that reason only.

tgrfan42069

wonder when the naacp will call for a boycott of his movies.i mean if he were white saying he voted for a white guy because he was white they would be calling for all of his movies to be pulled and for him to be black listed

Uncle Tom

I certainly hope all the white people that voted for Obama last time will vote for folks who look like them next time! (Bleepers!)