Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

Sonya in Tx

Well, people voted for McCain/Palin because they were white. No biggie.

superchicken

This is news?

David Adams

It's hard to believe he means that; did he vote for Jesse Jackson when he ran for president? What does he think of Herman Cain? How does he feel about Senator Allen from Florida? Mr. Jackson is an actor who is used to saying someone else's words; he also lives on publicity so he's just saying what someone told him to say.

nosy_parker

He's black? I voted for him because he's dishy and can carry a tune! Actually I'm a brit so I just "mentally" voted for him.

one world

Why do Americans give so much importance to what an actors opinions are? They are just actors, not road scholars. Any actor with the right connections and management can become very famous. They don't have to be smart or logical. I have a few well known family members that are successful actors, so I'm speaking from my own perspective here, lol

w

Oh and Thanks Samual L Stupid, you just elected your demise, welcome to communism you p.o.s. dumb MF'r, this stupidity brought it all down the rest of us.

tgrfan42069

how could obama be offended by this.he had acorn sign up dead people and mickey mouse to vote for him.he couldnt care less why someone voted for him

Mikey

Samuel L. Jackson obviously doesn't like white people.

Mumra the Ever Living

Re: Samuel L. Jackson - That bleep's crazy. It's bleeps like him that this country can do without. Our President has enough problems without bleeps like him making his job harder.
>>> FYI - I used bleep instead of the word IDIOT. <<<<<
The other word is a racist epithet whether you use the actual word, the first letter and a bunch of asterisks, or the word bleep. Samuel Jackson disgraces our president by calling him that.

Zutopia

Just as the majority of mormoms will likely be voting for Romney because he is mormon. Pathetic!

campy

What a stupid a** thing to say. Moron.

allamericanbob

i hate all you racist MOFOs

mrsL

and this will help Obama's re-election campaign how?

Tigers Wood

Sammy though Obama was going to be like President Kamacho in the movie Idiocracy. But, then again like Sammy said, Obama's next four years maybe the brother can start acting black again.

Guissepe Pulice

I beleive I saw Samuel L Jackson in my toilet this morning. I was dropping him off at the pool for a whirlpool.