Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

John

OK people lets go back. Bush didnt put us in this mess. The Community Reinvestmnt Act did. Which I might add was created by democrats and Liberals. Lets stop blaming Bush for spending 4 trillion in 8 years and start blaming Obama who already spent 5 TRILLION in 3 1/2. But I guess those are facts you dont want to recognize?

HumanNature

SAMUEL L. JACKSON DOES NOT SPEAK FOR "ALL" BLACK AMERICANS!!!

HE SPOKE FOR HIMSELF!!!

DO YOU GET IT???

elpablo

Also, the people who weren't black and voted for this man (and still blindly support him) were/are totally ignorant. Check out how he got elected: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

HumanNature

THE FINANCIAL CRISIS HAPPEN UNDER BUSH WATCH!!!!

David

Bu the way, Obama is not full black but bi-racial.

HRH Prince Michael

While, Mr. Jackson's comment's regarding the Pharaoh were probably sincere, the content was revealing - on several levels.

For anyone -regardless of Ethnic-background- to support a
politician based SOLELY upon their color/gender/religion, is -both- patently Anti-American and borderline treasonous.
Undoubtedly, it is precisely this antiquated mind-set,
that has contributed greatly to the demise of our Divinely-inspired and once GODLY-blessed nation.

Be not further deceived: 2012 "Election"? ELECTION??
2012 SELECTION - vetted by The True and Living YAHWEH.

The American REVELATION(3;7) is NOW, The Kingdom strikes back!
Psalm2_012 is NOW, The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

Uh

He's the reason the word (bleep) will never go away..no other word more aptly describes him.

Onward

He's a disgrace; scratching him off of my 'go-to-movies' list.

Kathy

I think Samuel Jackson still thinks he's in Pulp Fiction, he's nuts.

Lazlo

Ive got the video, AT THE INAUGURATION..of Sam Jackson saying why he is there!......

matt

lets be honest thats why most voted for obama .. i did lol people wanted to see history be made and we picked him over the clinton

stella

wow - such inane comments. they don't even stand up to his own ridiculous logic. tens of millions of white people DID vote for obama because they liked what he had to say and they didn't care AT ALL that he was black.

so disappointing. great actor. lightweight thinker. oh well. not the first, won't be the last.

Minarchian

Would it be racist if I were to say that I wouldn't vote for Obama just because he's black?

Of course!

Mr. Jackson is as racist as they come.

TT

People like this idiot shouldn't be allowed to vote. I for one will never see a movie by this dumbass. He didn't even know what Obama stands for and clearly didn't care. Now our country is a total disaster thanks to people voting for Obama because he is black (half anyway). Not a good reason to vote for someone. I did not vote for him because I don't agree with the way he wants to run our Country into the ground.

Ron Paul is who I am voting for in 2012.

SYLVI212

I wonder how long it will take him to reverse his remarks once he's not putting as much money in the bank. I know for sure he will sell one less movie ticket now.....bye Sam!