Samuel L. Jackson

I Voted for Obama

BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

2/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obamas politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

Freddie K

So you won't be offended when I don't vote for him Sam cuz he IS black - right?

P Scales

What an idiot!

LuvLeeRita

Funny he should say that America votes for people that look like them, example: white votes for white. Didn't Obama become president because white and black America voted him in office??? I would call his statement REVERSE DISCRIMINATION !!!

forcommentonly

At least he is honest about it. I am very sure the majority of black people voted for Obama just because he is black. Plain and simple and it is understandable. No point of getting upset over it. Although he should not use so many "f" word.

Rick James

Well that's fair enough. The reason I didn't vote for him is because he's black.

cowbulls

Racism will never go away when over 90% of blacks vote for president based solely on the color of a man’s skin.

TT

In response to the person who said: THE FINANCIAL CRISIS HAPPEN UNDER BUSH WATCH!!!!

and it has CONTINUED ON OBAMA's WATCH!!! Our debt has reached epic levels thanks to Obama's "change"

I will stick with Ron Paul! Do us all a favor, if you only voted because he was black you are clearly racist and should stay home. You idiots have done enough damage by voting this turkey into office!!!!

TT

People like this idiot shouldn't be allowed to vote. I for one will never see a movie by this dumbass. He didn't even know what Obama stands for and clearly didn't care. Now our country is a total disaster thanks to people voting for Obama because he is black (half anyway). Not a good reason to vote for someone. I did not vote for him because I don't agree with the way he wants to run our Country into the ground.

Ron Paul is who I am voting for in 2012.

Lovely Imperfections

Ignorance is Bliss~~

TT

Me

AND THEN WE WONDER WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN THE POSITION IT IS...BECAUSE OF *******S LIKE THIS THAT VOTE FOR SOMEONE 'JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK'. THIS PRICK OF A PRES HASN'T DONE A DAMN THING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND QUITE FRANKLY, THIS COUNTRY DESERVES TO BE IN THE POSITION IT'S IN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE SAMUEL L JACKSON!! I WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE AND QUITE FRANKLY, IT'S EMBARRASSING TO ADMIT THAT I'M A U.S. CITIZEN ANYMORE....PEOPLE LIKE SAM DISGUST ME...

Truth

Are you saying some black guy voted for someone based purely on the color of his skin? Well if that isn't shocking, next you'r going to post something about a black not paying their taxes. Or better yet I'll learn that a black has more kids they won't support financially because who knows who the father is, I mean all his home boys did the same stripper that night... I am appalled! Why can't you post a story about a black guy that is educated, knows how to act properly around others, and is quiet in a movie theater. Oh never mind I realize how impossible that sounds.

Minarchian

Perhaps Mr. Jackson is suckin up to Obama in the hopes that Obama gets him out of trouble with the IRS

Plus the fact that he's a racist.

tcg

Well duh. At least he's willing to admit to the uninformed racist based vote he cast.

Gail

Go figure that one.. duh..what a ass hole..