The Situation

You Won't Be Seeing Me

on the Snooki/Jwoww Spin-off

2/11/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0211_situation_video
If you were hoping the entire "Jersey Shore" gang would be making appearances on the upcoming Snooki and Jwoww spin-off, think again ... because The Situation says he won't be a part of it.

We spotted The Sitch in Beverly Hills yesterday, where he chalked up the girls' recent comments about his sexuality as just "crazy." He also said he felt Snooki's pregnancy rumors were just her ... trying to draw up attention for the new show.

As TMZ first reported, the show is planning on shooting at an old firehouse in Jersey City. No timetable yet for when the show will air.

ginny

whi want's to watch **** TV? not me

rick

All I can say is..... THANK YOU JESUS!!! I'll probably never see that show anyway, but at least if I do, he won't be blocking the view of jwowws boobs.

buzz kill

If we were realy lucky he wouldn't make an appearance anywhere.

buzz kill

If we were realy lucky he wouldn't make an appearance anywhere.

Areader

If they want him on Snooki and Jwoww's show he'll do it! No one's knocking on his door for spin off!

SUPER-FREDDY

Oh good, I hope we can stop hearing about him next.

John

He better not get drunk in Weho.

AllMySophmoresSayYEAH!!

Does he really think we CARE??? The show would be better off without that fudge packing snake--------->NEXT

Cher

Years ago, I used to watch the television series The Big Valley. I had the biggest crush of actor Peter Breck (the middle son). He was handsome and a very good actor. He just died at age 82. Nothing on TMZ about REAL talent yet you give us this rubbish?!!

Celebrities Suck

This guy should be crowned the biggest douche bag of this life time. He should be embarrassed of himself! Kissing and telling only makes you look not only like a total douche bag, but the biggest dirt bag ever. Has anyone else noticed that this dirt bag has two left feet?

Maverick

Dude is so gay.

Time to come out of the closet.

dd

Uhhh you weren't invited.

Lana

Thank god. I am so sick of seeing his ugly face. The girls he gets with must be really hard up or have their beer goggles on at the time cuz he isn't good looking by any means. He's such a cry baby.

Maria Morano

LMAO ITS YAYA FROM JIMMY KIMMEL TAKING A PICTURE !!!!!!!!!

peoplearesilly

OMG. That anyone watches any of this shut annoys the holy "F" out of me. Just when I think the world is getting smarter I read these comments from people that really take this **** seriously. Exactly what is with you people that watch or care about this crap? No one ever anwsers that question. That's becauce they are dumbasses. Nothing about any of it is entertaining. It's just plain pathetic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments