Dionne Warwick & Cissy Houston

Whitney Seemed Fine

Just Before Death

2/11/2012 6:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_dionne_warwick_whitney_houston_ex
Dionne Warwick
 and Cissy Houston spoke with Whitney Houston by phone just before she died and say Whitney seemed fine ... TMZ has learned.

Whitney's mother, Cissy Houston, spoke with her daughter 25-30 minutes before she died and nothing seemed unusual ... sources tell TMZ. We're told they talked about attending the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Dionne Warwick, Whitney's cousin, called as well ... several hours before Whitney died ... to make sure they were sitting at the same table at Clive's party. And again ... there were no signs of trouble.

The people in touch with Dionne say she is inconsolable adding, "She is an absolute mess."

As for Cissy, we're told she is "hysterical."

Redtopp

there are no words...a bright shining star across the heavens...touched earth...and returned to the heavens...

Mimi

Call me crazy, but wasn't she too wasted to fasten her seat belt the other night on your show?

JBnID

When a 48 year old woman is 'skipping' around the ballroom and doing handstands near the pool, she's either high or nuts, but I guess high and crazy people don't see that.

KIMBERLY LONG

everyone stop Bow your heads and thank GOD for Whitney H
ouston . Pray for the family and you know if it were not for That VOICE and the High Standard IN her beginnings A whole lot of mini divas would not be where they are . Stop Haten Start Thankin GOD RIP WHITNEY YOU ARE IN THE BEST PLACE FOR ETERNAL KIM AKA Billie

dooreenie

thanks to bobby too for helping her get into the drugs. it's 50/50 and he's part of it what a jerk. R.I.P I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TOO Whitney you will be missed

Eileen

The talent Ms. Houston had most of us could only dream of. So sad to throw it away on drugs and alcohol.
She was appreciated and will be missed.

Tracy Jacobs

Pray for Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina. From what I read earlier she's really taking it hard. Prayer/God is going to be the only thing that to get her through this. Pray for the family as well.

anthony johnson

I love whitney houston and will miss her everyday. r.i.p. my angel.its all in gods hand. you have gone to sing with the angels

yolanda

hope that the family will be fine and god bless them all

olga

R.I.P, from Sweden

charles lima

They say they loved her. But where we they before. I find it a lie that comments like we lost someone in our family. These artists are such liars. They do not care about anything but themselves. She had no friends because if she did she would still be alive. Noone really cared about her.

charles lima

kris brown

stop talking about bobby it not his fault when your grown your actions reflect on yourself he didnt make her do nothing bobby is my cousin so what whitney was a good person so is bobby you dont know what went on in there house so shut-the -f--- up

keshia1209

I hate that ppl act like they were fans of Ms.Houston. I've been following her as a fan since i was 14years old & I'm now 27years old. I gunuinly loved her inspite of her struggles. If I could b a raving fan I'd b num1. Heartbroken by her passing. I will always love u MS.Houston. My goal this year was 2 save enough money 2 see her perform this year. SMH this has saddened me deeply!!!

Kimmi Cee

I just can't imagine what her family is going through...it just hurts