Dionne Warwick & Cissy Houston

Whitney Seemed Fine

Just Before Death

2/11/2012 6:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_dionne_warwick_whitney_houston_ex
Dionne Warwick
 and Cissy Houston spoke with Whitney Houston by phone just before she died and say Whitney seemed fine ... TMZ has learned.

Whitney's mother, Cissy Houston, spoke with her daughter 25-30 minutes before she died and nothing seemed unusual ... sources tell TMZ. We're told they talked about attending the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Dionne Warwick, Whitney's cousin, called as well ... several hours before Whitney died ... to make sure they were sitting at the same table at Clive's party. And again ... there were no signs of trouble.

The people in touch with Dionne say she is inconsolable adding, "She is an absolute mess."

As for Cissy, we're told she is "hysterical."

rottedcockmeat

did she died?

LittleJoeyTheBadAss

My mommy called me when I was in reform a tory shcool and 10 minutes after we finished talking she went for a walk and and ...oh never mind it hurts too much to still talk or think about it...

RIP to Miss Houston

Michael Connelly

You asses at that run TMZ love draggiing black folks. Damn, Whitney gone and all you guys can post is about her marriage to Bobby Brown beinf tumultuous marriage. They had a beautiful marriage the only reason they are not together is because the media stayed in they're business.Bobby is greiving and trying to comfort Bobby Kirstina. All you folks at TMZ care about is ****. Whites folks do this **** all the time...but you dont talk about that.

Letty

Your Legacy will always be remembered!My heart goes out to all of your family.

Estevan

"That's What sucks about life, you never know when you're going to go" R.I.P Whitney

Karen Kutschenreuter

Another death of a beloved artist!The grammy awards show will have a veryu dark cloud hanging over it. Whitney's death and the death of Mo-Town's founder and the brave appearance of Glen Campbell who is suffering with alezimers.

gerald

we will miss her

dj

Dionne Warwick is her aunt not cousin

goose

R.I.P whitney u would be miss sadly we love you

Ike

People please let's not speak ill of the dead, recognize her contribution to the human race and the great gift that she shared with us all. She was a bright and shining star temporarily dimmed by a storm in her life. Let's us not forget we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but by Christ we are all saved. Amen, Amen.

Phineas

So sad. A voice of a generation....My generation.

I remember clubbing "I wanna dance with somebody" Going to University with "Saving all my love for you" .....

Anya

They've been saying the same crap for years.... "She's fine, looks great, nothing wrong, etc etc" I'm surprised she lasted this long.

Phineas

So sad a voice of a generation gone... MY GENERATION. :(

American Mom

She sang our nations song so wonderfully. Seeing a black woman singing our nations song with so much pride and spirit and power was amazing. Her voice was amazing! I enjoyed dancing to her songs. God must really want excellent music in Heaven right now because Michael Jackson and now Whitney! I wish her family comfort. Thank you Whitney for sharing your gift of music.

PressBarron

Look back at Whitney Houston in Images. http://www.silentjournalist.org/news/look-back-at-whitney-houston-in-images-august-9-1963-february-11-2012.html