Whitney Houston

'Partied Heavily' Last Night

2/11/2012 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston partied heavily at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friendsWhitney Houston "partied heavily" at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friends ... hotel staff tell TMZ.

We're told Whitney and her friends were in the bar for a time and the group was drinking and very loud. Our sources say even though the hotel is busy with all the Grammy festivities, Whitney and her group stood out because they were so boisterous.

Again, it's too early to know what caused her death.

Houston was found dead today at the Beverly Hilton. She was 48.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Rica Cruz

i do not know why famous people end up their lives, don't they have any outlet emotionally? is this the prize/price of fame?

Rica Cruz

is this the price of fame? why do famous people get their own lives?

Ace03

Bobby sooo destroyed this poor lady...rip Whit...

Wandy

It’s a big loss for all of us….I would give all my no faxing instant loans just to see her alive. Multiple outlets are now reporting that Houston's bodyguard found her unresponsive in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where a police crime lab vehicle was seen outside. According to what they reported, police responded within minutes, and paramedics attempted CPR before announcing Whitney’s death. And I also I hear people talk about how Michael Jackson was a legend. I get pissed because he was a child molester and no one ever mentions that….hope this will change in future.

KLARA

so sad but the truth will be let out soon! i believe some one or she killed her self!

Debby

There have been to many soilders that have lost there live for there country. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people that have the best of both worlds. How come when a solider dies we here nothing but when someone in the industry kills themselves it is big news. Maybe we should open our eyes. People decide what they want out of live. Let us all have faith in the men and woman that fight for us. If not for them the actors and Actresses and musicians would have nothing.

toni

Whitney had a lovely voice rest in peace I will always love in listen to your music.

sabrina pittman

i love whitney houston i meet her at her concert i got a chance to her i was running up the stairs and i some how miss one step i reach out to shake her hand and she pull me up on stage and we hug each other i kiss her on the cheeck and she kiss me back we sat down and talk face to face she said you look kind of young how old are you i told her i just turn 17 years -old isaid i love you whitney and shesaid i love you to baby we took lots of picture together my favorite one is when we raise our handwe were holding hell i enjoy my self im in love with whitney and i always will she so sexy and had the most beautiful voice that was ever born love you sabrina b.k.a. thadiva

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11