Whitney Houston

'Partied Heavily' Last Night

2/11/2012 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston partied heavily at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friendsWhitney Houston "partied heavily" at the Beverly Hilton hotel with a group of friends ... hotel staff tell TMZ.

We're told Whitney and her friends were in the bar for a time and the group was drinking and very loud. Our sources say even though the hotel is busy with all the Grammy festivities, Whitney and her group stood out because they were so boisterous.

Again, it's too early to know what caused her death.

Houston was found dead today at the Beverly Hilton. She was 48.

jornalistaclaudiosantos

É uma grande perda para o mundo, pois, Whitney Houston foi e será lembrada por nós todos. Ela fez parte da minha adolecencia e jamais esquecerei desta maravilhosa Diva do Pop Norte Americano.

KCGOODDOG

What a beautiful voice, silenced now.

memzoomvn

When didn't she party heavily?

i am so sad with her

sad

ademir38

Que pena, uma cantora com uma voz maravilhosa, morrer assim, se ela tivesse cantando pra Deus, com certeza não teria morrido agora.

patricia hampton

my prayers go out to whitney houston family, RIP whitney you will indeed be missed

Shelley

God, was ready for his angel to come home.

MARCIA RODRIGUES

FOI UMA GRANDE PERDA.CALOU-SE UMA DAS MAIS BELA VOZ.

lorisa

I was driving the street in my car listen to one of her cd’s thinking how much much I love her music, when I heard the news. She will be truly missed another great gone. http://www.career-ideals.com

Lorissa

Another great singer gone, this is so so so said. Best wishes to the family, she will be truly missed. I was driving the street in my car listen to one of her cd’s when I heard the news. http://www.career-ideals.com

bigbiz2

"Very loud" "Very boisterous" TNB..great voice but still an N word

KM

Too many prescrip drugs and she fell asleep in the tub is my guess. I feel sorry for her daughter... Hopefully Whitney's demons will no longer haunt her in the afterlife.

Ken Waters

Murray killed Jackson, Dr. Nick killed Elvis, so who killed Whitney? Murray got 4 years and will serve about 2, Dr. Nick got a revocation of license and no jail. Why are we not punishing these killer providers?

MARY KAMARA

SHE IS MY BEST RnB SINGER IN THE WORLD, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, AND MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Ken Waters

Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson, got a 4 year sentence and it's predicted he will only serve about 2. He took the money and the risk. And is probably still not remorseful with all the dough in the bank. Dr. Nick did the same with Elvis. Who killed Whitney? More jail time is needed for the killer providers.

tee from brooklyn

Stop blamming bobby brown, and only GOD can judge...RIP Whitney...