Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Anonymous

Not allowing a child to see their deceased parent is unbeievably cruel. Furthemore, it doesn't take an M.D. to know that Xanax -- in fact any phramaceutical in the benzodiazipine class (Valium Midazolam, Versed, etc...) causes seizures, bacterial overgrowth, vasoconstriction -- and a cascade of deleterious effects consistent with benzene-induced toxicity. This is why the EPA regulates benzene. One does not have to be exposed to the BP Oil Spill or the Valdez Oil spill -- or outgassing plastics to know that this pharmaceutical changes blood constituents to such a level that oxygen levels will be compromised EVERY TIME. The genius switch is defnitely off in the medical schools training M D's to prescribe benzodiazipines -- unless of course -- the intent is to cause harm. Ingested or inhaled (oil and plastics outgassing -- even fracking) will cause syncopy. Given the Bobbi fell asleep in the same bathtub/bathroom tuation the day before -- it should be noted that mold on the celing, floor, whiles (in seemingly undetectable quantties) compromise breathing and blood oxygen constituent -- which will cause someone to feel so tired they will feel as if they are fainiting/ passing out/sycopy. Who checks for mold at the Beverly HIlls Hotel? Peace be with you Bobbi. Hang in there! You deserved to see your Mom. So did your Aunt.

Mary Gleeson

I will always miss her-and her smile, her voice...she brought so many joy with that velvet voice while deep inside she was dying...killing herself slowly...

Sher

It was wrong wrong wrong not to let Bobbie Christina be with her mom!!!

Melissa

I know what Bobbi is going through....I was 18 years old when my dad died. I hadn't seen him for 11 years, he came on Fri., Oct, 1st and died on Oct. 3rd (early-morning)! It was THE hardest time of my life...it took me 8 years to understand that when a parent dies, THEY NEVER truely leave you, they still guide you, just in a different way!
I feel closer to my dad now than when he was alive, but there are good ways to cope..Keep a journal, write to them; it's a good way to express your feelings...keep busy, it helps ease your mind...and live as though they would want you to!
As time goes on it will get easier, your mother will never be gone from you, you'll always have her memories and guidence. May god help ease your pain

Melissa

After everything she's been through, this would be too much for her; she needs time to comprehend everything she's gone through so she can grieve not be put over the edge. Remember her the way she was, not how she is

Linda

My 38 year old daughter died of a heart attack in her bedroom. I was not allowed in to see her until after the medical examiner had come and declared her dead. This was maybe 3 hours later so it's not unusual. I hope the family knows how much pleasure that Whitney gave to so many people. May she RIP and may her family and friends find comfort in their faith and each other.

RichZepple

It's better this way. She would have been haunted by that sight for the rest of her life. As cold as it may seem, the police in this instance did her a kindness.

Kris

Pretty cruel and mean for cops not to let Bobbi Kristina see Whitney's body. I think the cops should go to jail!

Kat

Oh and I am commenting on not just this report but all the TMZ reports. Yes, Whitney had troubles, but do you REALLY feel the need to report all of the details of that right now? STOP! Her family, especially her daughter, doesn't need that right now. Focus on the good. She was a spiritual and good person with an amazing voice. Please do not call her a "crack addict" as in a previous article which would no longer accept comments (maybe because you receieved too many negative ones??? no surprise there is you did)....

Kat

What is wrong with you???? I know you feel that you need to report the news, but do you need to tramatize a family in the pursuit of your "news"? Do you even care about people or just the bottom line of your reporting?? Get some compassion... Seriously

Ernest De Brew

The girl should had a chance to see her mom's body anyway.

SueZ

When my Grandparents died, it took hours for the Funeral home to pick up the body.. I sat next to my Grandfather and held his hand :-) Seems strange, but it's not. It was a calming, beautiful goodbye experience. Rest In Peace

RAPPER TRACY ALLEN

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS MYA GOT A BOY FRIEND,AND ACTUALLY THE TRUTH ,THAT KESHIA COLE IS THE FINEST LADY IN THE WORLD FIGURE WISE,AND RAPPER TRACY ALLEN IS WORTH 24 BILLION IN MATERIAL THINGS AND HIS IMPIRE AND EIGHT ORGANZATION HE CREATED,WEBSITE rappertracyallen.webs.com,his song SPERM IN YO PANTIES.

johnnydanger

Unfortunately, she got her dad's looks.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12