Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

CN

If the police were'nt letting anyone in the hotel room, it's prolly because it's an active investigation and "civilians" get in the way. I saw my mother's body within 15 minutes of her death, and even as a 44 yr old, it was hard, and something I'll *never* forget. Don't know if BK would be ready for that at 18. Seeing her mom after the funeral home is done will be bad enough. RIP, Whitney. You gave a lot of people a lot of pleasure.

GRYFFINDOR!

That's messed up. It's not declared a crime scene. Poor kid should have a chance to have a quiet moment with her mom.

jackmama311

what a shame, was hoping to hear better news this new year. my best to the family.

SangriaWalker

Ohh dear..poor Bobbi Kristina!! Its understood they have to do their job smh. An BEYOND unfortunate situation..i CANT imagine or put into words... *speechless*

asha

This ****ing sucks. The poor girl must be in a world of pain right now. She probably in shock and wants to see her mother to see if this is for real. BK you have my sympathies

Voldemar

Соболезную! Как жаль, когда уходят люди в молодом возрасте. Все мы будем там, но торопиться не стоит, поэтому обратите внимание на Российскую разработку "Метод восстановление Человека", подробности на сайте: vd-ragel.ru Изобретение может многим помочь избежать роковой черты и продлить жизнь.

patty

actually ray j did stick his awful head out already when the story first came out ray j's publicist said ray j found whitney, but then whiteny's publicist said no, so they had to recall ray j's statement

CashChester68890811

my cousin's friend makes $87/hr on the computer.
She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $9087
just working on the computer for a few hours.
Read this site (=====http://uuurl.net/ro1yw=====)

petrak

The police are obviously treating the room as a possible crime scene so I understand why they don't want people tracking through the room. Secondly, if Whitney was indeed in the tub and had been in it for a while with a drowning or OD, it's probably not a good idea for the kid to see the body until it's been cleaned up.

bluemoon

Poor Bobbi Kristina. She never had a chance. Could anyone ask for worse parents?

jen

my dad committed suicide at home and l was not aloud in the house until the police had done their investigations took about 7 hours l also was not aloud to see the body until he arrived at the morgue,sounds normal and in the long run l am glad in my case l was not allowed to see the body until he was cleaned up etc, so in the long run it may be best her daughter never saw whitney.

incog99

Why did Tony Bennett say that drugs should be legalized in the country at the party tonight? Could it be that since they are illegal, the stars "handlers" carry and administer the drugs and some "handler" OD'd Whitney by giving her too much? Same thing happened to Belushi and Anna Nicole when their handlers gave them too much. Had she been in charge maybe this wouldn't have happened. Just sayin.

mary

Poor little girl... trying to see her dead mother... my prayers are with her at this time.

bunny

May her daughter NEVER go down the same path as her mom.

Dave

Oh well, they left my daughter on the pavement for three hours and when the Police called me, they seemed more concerned with the fact that I was not in that part of town rather than where I actually was. I feel bad for BK, but they have a reason for doing everything they do.