Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

Michael

This has been a sad weekend. We have lost one of music's most notable icons. Bobbi Kristna and the Houston family-- you have our deepest sympathy in the transition of Ms. Houston. This is just horrible, but God knows best.

bella

That is so cruel!!! That is her mother!!!

leenie

I was wondering if Bobbi-Christina is estranged from her father Bobby Brown. It seems strange that he performed last night and didn't go running to his daughter's side to help her.

Harvey

you set of retards its her own fault dont blame him she was an adult right/???? is she not responsible for her own actions

leslieannphillip

she will be sadly miss by fans ps

Zebra Sapphire

Bobbie Kristina we are so sorry that stubborn LAPD like to taunt with grieving family. No sense they make at all. The only child can't see her loving mother? L.A. you make the world sick how you treat the famous.

tracey

It doesn't matter how Whitney Houston died. We lost a another music Icon ! Whitney will always beloved and remebered for her beautiful voice!!! R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON

Lola b

I'm still in shocked. All this time I was wondering where the hell is Bobbi Kristina I knew she was around somewhere all these people in Whitney's room and Bobbi Kristina is nowhere to be found I was hoping she didn't do nothing off the wall... I think they should've let her have her moments with her mom if that's what she needed for closure.... That's messed up when you found out the same time fans found out your mom has passed.... Where is cissy? If cissy was there they would've let them in people put your arms around this girl because she going through a hard time.... Even bobby broke down and he is in Mississippi doing a show.. People stop saying that man was the reason she died bobby had his wild out days but he changed it was her time to change her life but she refused or made small steps while staying friends with the same druggies so don't blame bobby for Whitney's demise.... Even if she wasn't on drugs this was probably her time to meet her make.... Everyone has their day

noneofyourbusiness

all of you people shut the f*** up about drugs. like you dont have skeletons in ur f***ing closet. respect her. RIP Ms Houston.

joel

oh! my God, i can't beleive this. on dit qu'on a qu'une seule mère, mais cette femme est comme une mère pour moi, je l'ai toujours aimé; Wihitney, i will always love you

Delores Williams

R.I.P Whitney

Bill

Whitney was the most amazing singer of all time, Its so sad i cant believe it she was a beautiful soul inside and out! godbless her x

bkisses

I cant imagine how Bobbi Kristina felt to not have been given the time to say goodbye to her mother before they removed her moms body from the hotel room.. its very hard. I pray for the whole family may they find peace in their hearts and know Whitneys in a better place now.

Tracy

The police were wrong for stopping her. Its her mother and shes the only legal one who has rights at this point. Whitney had no husband. Its alllllllll Bobby Kristina. Shes the one who has the legal rights for everything, to plan the funeral, to receive whitneys money unless Will says otherwise. That girl is her rightful heir. Soooo eff the police. I would sue them for stopping me from seeing my mother if that were me. She had the right to see her

Interested