Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

paul a.

Another Houston track wreck in the works....

jargey3000

is this gonna knock demi moore out of the top headline spot?

Tina Jones

this is so horrible. A legend dead and I feel so sad for Bobbi Kristin or whatever her daughters name is. Her fault for turming ro drugs and l8ter she could get away. Her $$$$ is gone and she is daead.

marilyn regan

so sorry thats whitney is gone shes was a great
talent. shes will be misses,

lisa

thank you for the great music Whitney. RIP.

janis joplin

Bobbi Christina all my condolences and prayers go out to you.Cling to your grandma Cissy. Please stay strong. God Bless You.

Uh

If BK had entered the bathroom, she might have contaminated the scene. Or she might have seem her mom bloated from laying in the water. Or a number of other reasons. I admired Whitney but she died years ago.

Mimi

That is NOT right. She should have been allowed access to her dead mother to say some sort of goodbye. If others were allowed, she should have been allowed to at least enter the room and see her mom. Sad.

Wow ...

I have read a few comments. Some are wise, others foolish. There was a death in the hotel room. An untimely death. The woman had not been hospitalized nor did she suffer serious life threatening health issues, GRANTED drug addiction is life threatening, but I mean heart disease etc. So the authority is investigating the scene of Whitney's death. If they permit people in, prior to all pictures being taken, all evidence etc., they fail. It has nothing to do with not letting the daughter in to say good bye. They are simply doing their job. Guess what, if they didn't do their job correctly, the same people would be screaming incompetence. Get it together people!

Jazzmanian

Thoughts, prayers and love to Bobby Kris. My mom died when I was your age and it was the hardest thing to get through, sweet girl. Stick close to your grandma Cissy and family for support. Whitney had the best voice of anyone in several centuries. Now she's home singing in heaven and her suffering is over. Her last song on this Earth was Jesus Loves Me, probably no accident.

USAproud

After my daughter was found, murdered, they wouldn't let me see her body either, I NEVER got to see her. I hope that Bobbi Kristina will get the chance to see her Mom, as she doesn't that hole in her heart forever, too. God Bless you.

Silver Fang

And if I were kept from seeing someone I loved, I would do the same thing.

decdetdes

TMZ, surely, you realize what you are terming "an angry shouting match" was probably spurred by the shock (of learning her mother was hurt/deceased) which could easily slip into hysteria? The way your "reporter" has written this information is highly inflammatory against Houston's daughter. Then, again, this IS TMZ --- I suppose I shouldn't expect decency from such sleazy individuals in such a sleazy organization.

Marie Thomas

It is sad that this had to happen, however I am glad that Bobbi was not allowed to see her mother in that what must have been horrible scene. I am sure that she will be able to see her body at some point, Bless her heart. I pray that she is ok. I had my mother for 43 years, and her death was devastating. Hang in there little girl. Mommy is in Jesus' arms!

char

Just heard on HLN that Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to the hospital. They don't have anymore details. Hope she is okay,so sad for her. Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.