Jennifer Hudson

Sings 'I Will Always Love You'

at the Grammys

2/12/2012 8:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_688g068k_0_c6b488si
RIP Whitney.

hollywoodman323

DOnt you mean Jennifer Hudson sings Dolly Parton's "I will Always love you"? Or Whitney Houstons cover of DOLLY Parton's "I will Always Love you"?

John Jameson

Whitney had a good voice.

But she was horrible in Life...Oh Whitney how we will miss you.

But will we really oh my Lordie...she was a crack addict...i won't say wh*ore because she was not.

She just hung around with the wrong people..

Uncle Rufus

Is it just me, or was there a SERIOUS case of "Standing-ovation-itus" at this years show??

Gloria

I bet Dolly Parton loves the fact that the song is back on the charts after whitney's death since she owns the song.

backfire

OMG it is startling when you hear a great singer like Jennifer Hudson sing "I will always love you" ....it reinforced the mega talent Whitney had....the voice that reached all pitches....the sound that moved my heart and put tears in my eyes. Whitney Houston was one of a kind. There will never be another. Gorgeous too.

Jim in Cali

Nice touch but didn't sound great.

I didn't even think Adele sounded that great but the crowd loved her.

USChicksAreFat

TMZ please put up another post. I can't stand this **** rendition being the top item. Sounds like crappola.

ANGIE

Jennifer Hudson has a beautiful voice. She didn't sing the song to try and top Whitney or to sound better then her... she sang it to express how much she respected Whitney and looked up to her. Jennifer has her own voice and it's beautiful. Everyone knows that there will only be ONE WHITNEY HOUSTON.. AND NEVER..EVER REPLACED. The little girl from the Phillipines named Charice .. I remember when she sang that song and OMG.. It was amazing.. RIP WHITNEY HOUSTON..ALWAYS BE LOVED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN... BOBBI-KRISTINA... REMEMBER YOUR MOM WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR HEART AND IN SPIRIT. STAY CLOSE TO YOUR FAMILY. MAY GOD GIVE THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THE STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

Yvette

Jennifer, God bless you for allowing God to use you. You honored the Jackson's at Michael memorial, now are honoring Whitney. Stay humble and continue to be courageous to do good works...it's already flowing back to you in supernatural ways. Best regards

t jam

she rocked it totally amazing job

G-Man

I was talking to my wife about this scenario just last night. Jennifer was the only person that COULD have done the song, and I appreciated that she didn't try to do it like Whitney, but still gave the material justice. Nicely done, J.H.

ann

For men seeking younger women . ---Ageloving.com---there are sexy and young girls .Join FREE today.

dan

you ppl would bitch if you got hung with a gold rope. You bitch because Whitney didn't get enough respect, needed more of a tribute and you bitch because Jennifer didn't sing it like Whitney did..Jennifer you did an excellent job!!!! RIP Whitney.

me

For everyone saying nobody can ever sing Whitney's song.... Uhhhh, it was not Whitney's song to begin with. It's Dolly Partons' song. Now quit hating, it's bad for the soul. JH did a great job tonight.

Carl

Either do the song or not. Her shortened, and odd sounding rendition didn't do it justice. I was expecting her to really belt it out like Whitney but right as it got to that part the song tapered off.