Whitney Houston

Autopsy Scheduled for Today

2/12/2012 7:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_hosuton_ex_4
The autopsy on the body of Whitney Houston will be performed today, but we're told any results will be deferred pending a toxicology report.

Although the cause of death is unknown, it is increasingly looking like Whitney may have fallen asleep or lapsed into unconsciousness in the bathtub and drowned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Beverly Hills cops retrieved approximately a half dozen pill bottles from Whitney's room ... including Xanax. No illicit drugs were found.

Whitney had been drinking the night before and authorities believe a combination of Xanax and alcohol could have fatally sedated her -- although our sources say it is simply too early to draw any firm conclusions.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

KakaGano

Seems we are here to find who's to blame. All i have to say we will be missing her. Her journey ended in very dramatic and puzzled way. If for drugs, i blame the authorities who legalized them...

Cindy Crawford

I feel for Whitney Houston and her daughter and family. A loss is never easy to deqal with. God be with them.

c martin

Was this a person with depression issues who self medicated? The world had lost a beautiful voice and a beautiful person. Judging someone like Whitney will not bring her back nor will it save anyone else.

Belinda Murray

The death of Whitney was a great lost,although she gone her music will live on. I'm praying for her family,that God will be them in this time of sorrow

Erma Jones

I loved Whitney Houston, I hate she is gone, I want to send out my prayers to her family. God will take care of everything. I don't believe and never have believed anything but what Whitney said on Oprah. I will be 48 on the 19th of Feb. I have followed her all her life. God had a better life for her.

eric

So now what are they going to go after her doctor too, I am sure there was a doctor that had an open prescription pad out there for her.

charles

my love my god,this sprit of life covers all R.I.P. and for the famerly god bless you all ,from chicago baycharles

DJ

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE CANT SAY HOW THEY REALLY FEEL WHEN SOMEONE IS ALIVE, INSTEAD OF WAITING UNTIL THEY ARE GONE TO START BASHING THEM. WE ALL LEARN FROM ARE MISTAKES, HOPEFULLY BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM.,

Grisell Chap,am

i am still in shock. People don't realize we have one life to live, enjoy every second of it. Breath and see the beauty of the life God has given us. the addition of sedative today is out of control.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8