Bobby Brown

Skipping Concert to Be

with Bobbi Kristina

2/12/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0212_bobby_brown_splash_EX
With the death of ex-wife Whitney Houston, and his daughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital, sources close to Bobby Brown tell TMZ he is on his way to Los Angeles be with his daughter ... and skipping a concert to do so.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina has not been alone since her mother passed -- she's had Bobby's family by her side the entire time.

New Edition has a concert tonight in Nashville, but we're told Bobby will skip the show so he can get to Los Angeles to be with Bobbi Kristina. Brown was spotted at the airport in Nashville with an entourage of people by his side (see photo above).

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been in the hospital twice since Whitney passed away.

aquanet

Another Father of the Year.

Tee

Good choice Bobby. I am praying for you and Bobbi Kristina because I know this is an EXTREMELY difficult time for you both. May GOD comfort you both in your time of grief. R.I.Paradise beautiful Whitney! You are sorely missed :-(

RealityBites

Did anyone stop to think that maybe he has been prevented from seeing his daughter because he's clean and sober and married with a new baby? We don't know what's been going on in that relationship, nor do we know what his contract says, maybe he had to perform? It was 7pm maybe he was already on stage when he heard?? Give the guy a break, who lets a druggie take a one hour bath and not check on her?

pandora

Have you noticed that the people with the most immature, stupid screen names are always the ones who write the most ignorant comments? A CHILD has lost a parent. It doesnt matter if you like Whitney or Bobby, have a brief moment of common sense and show some ****ing respect!

en Todo Momento!!

i think the world can end now... whitney houston is dead.

FACINGREALITY

I pray that Whitney was smart enough to set up a TRUST for Bobbi Kristina and ensured that she is not able to get her hands on the entire Estate as 1) she is not mature enough to handle that type of responsibility and 2) her dad and his people will drain her dry. Not to mention all of the so-called druggie friends who I'm sure are standing in the wings waiting to get their hands on some of that cash. God PLEASE I pray that Whitney was smart enough to leave her Estate in the hands of her brother and her mother!...PLEASE!!!!!

Susie-Q

I really feel so bad for this young lady. She is so devestated. I hope that her family who love her can reach out to her and she can find comfort in these hard times. I also pray she can learn and see how drugs more than likely aged her mother and took her life. Whitneys' heart could have been like an 80 year olds persons heart for all we really know. Rest in Peace.

Gsharon 710

Bobby has been in the business for years, so what you say about him is probably a waste of your time. My prayers to all involved and especially for Cissy, Bobbi, and Bobby. Their imperfections are known because they are celebrities. Ours exist but they will never know. Do yourselves a favor and get your heart right for a family who are mourning. I promise you your negative actions will come back to you in a worse way. RIP Ms. Beautiful, talented, and ex-tenant in a not so perfect world.

teresa

Why in the hell did he do his stupid concert last nite? He should of been with her from the moment he heard she was dead. I feel so sorry for that girl with the drug addicted parents she had. What a tragedy.

Kathy

Ya think?

sharidgale1

I want to send my condolences to the Houston Family. I have followed Whitney for years. My first husband (whom I divorced in 1986 and do not want back) and I climbed Mt. Whitney when we were 19 years old. Whitney, my Whitney, was 9 years old at that time. I don't remember the first time I heard Whitney, but it was an automatic love for her voice. My favorite of her songs was/is, of course, "The Greatest Love of All." I have always believed we must make life easier for the children of this world. Her song and voice have always been truly beautiful in my ears and have touched my heart repeatedly through the years. I will miss her dearly. To Dionne: I met you in your dressing room in Newport Center, Newport Beach, California when you sang at the Palms in or around 1999. You, too, have a beautiful voice; my favorite is of course, "That's What Friends Are For" - with Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder and Elton John. Peace be with you as always, Shari D. Gale (your friend)

who cares

To all those that ask why Bobby didnt so this yesterday if he really cared should be also asking why continue to have the awards when she died just before the freaking party. Maybe Bobbi called Bobby and said no dad do you concerts. After all singers usualy work under "a legal binding contract" to do performances on these days and the day happened to be the day she died.

who cares

No one person can make a drug addict quit but Bobbi being the daughter could have had the most imapcted in helping her mom. But Bobbi's choice wasnt to help her mom it was to drimk and do drugs with mom. So I dont at all feel sorry for Bobbi or Bobby nevermind Whitney. And to thos of you blaming Bobby Brown for doing this to Whitney are ignorant. It was Whitmeys choice, just as it was Bobbys choice to get clean when they split up and save his own life. I am sure without a doubt she experimented with drugs before bobby come along

HumanNature

FACINGREALITY:

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

JiLL1

Douchbag finally woke up . Your kid needs you, you self-absorbed moron