Bobby Brown

Skipping Concert to Be

with Bobbi Kristina

2/12/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0212_bobby_brown_splash_EX
With the death of ex-wife Whitney Houston, and his daughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital, sources close to Bobby Brown tell TMZ he is on his way to Los Angeles be with his daughter ... and skipping a concert to do so.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina has not been alone since her mother passed -- she's had Bobby's family by her side the entire time.

New Edition has a concert tonight in Nashville, but we're told Bobby will skip the show so he can get to Los Angeles to be with Bobbi Kristina. Brown was spotted at the airport in Nashville with an entourage of people by his side (see photo above).

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been in the hospital twice since Whitney passed away.

Aline

They really need each others,they have lost the most important ,wife and mother.Good job.

Malin

I'm sorry but I find it gosh darned SICKENING that Bobby is holding hands with his mistress, Faith Evans, on his way to the airport. What a slap in the face to both Biggie AND Whitney. It's only been 14 years since Biggie died, Faith is moving on a little 'fast' don't you think?!

cassy

How many kids does Bobby have? It's the rich one that he runs to be with

My 2cents

I thnk Bobby should have left the new ife behind - I think his daughter only needs him a the moment. I do hope her grandmother is around or her at least 5 more years.

Mzee

(R.I.P)l wish u eternal piece,(But what is Bobby Brown angle?
Not money l hope for more dope.
M

trinity911

It doesn't matter how much family the daughter has had around her. It only takes human compassion to know that a father should be there for her.

I don't know what his relationship is with Whitney's family, and it is irrelevant. Even if he had to be nearby, but not immediately with, that is where he should be, and should have been last night.

Wild freakin' horses could not keep me from my son's side if his father passed away.

Imho, it makes Brown look worse than ever, if that is even possible, that he chose to be on stage last night, and not en route to his baby girl.

the truth

im so glad hes going to be by his daughters side. lots of hollywood people would tell the nannys to take care of it but hes stepping up while K is with his side of the family.i know its gonna be so heart breaking when they see each other. poor K. shes having breakdown after breakdown. later she will be ok and im sure mom is watching out for her from up above.

KK

Should have been there day 1......

Anna

To the person wishing Bobby's plane would crash, You are a idiot!! She was a big girl, she did what she wanted. It was not Bobby's fault! He has been clean for a couple of years. She had her own demons, that didn't have anything to do with Bobby. RIP Whitney.

tellmeaboutit

I hope for her sake, his showing up will be a good thing. He seems to have spent his entire life screwing up everything he touches.

Tawny arise

Man Im glad he is going because I can only imagine what she is going through. I pray they keep God first in this whole situation.

Stanley

He should have come back yesterday the minute he found out. His young daughter needs him. What a horrible thing to have your mother die so young and your father doesn't even come back to be with you. How selfish. Screw his concert. Go help your daughter. Sickened by this!

LB

Bobby Brown YOU SUCK along with your pal Blake Civil Felder. Obviously neither of you can be held totally accountable for the tragic demise of two very supremely talented beings. However, you share a considerable amount of the blame for their
tragic deaths due to addiction, a chronic and usually fatal malady if left untreated. You should both dedicate your lives to ending addiction and improving access to addiction treatment. However I imagine your own addictions, limited sense of responsibility, self centeredness, lack of integrity and narcissism make it highly unlikely that you'll acknowledge any responsibility for the loss of these two individuals. I am truly saddened by the death of Amy Winehouse and now Whitney Houston. I am equally distressed that they both likely died as a result of drug and alcohol addiction and I am even more perturbed that the people who claimed to have loved them so dearly where also partly to blame for their addiction and their deaths.

Chase

PLZ! He's RUNNING to the cameras. He'll want his claws in BK because she'll likely be the inheritor of Whitney's estate.

OhWell