Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

E L Gibson

My deepest sympathy to the family and especially Bobbi Kristina for lost of a love one is hard for the most mature but for the young it can be traumatic. Family continue to love her,get her help and my prayers are with all of you. Be blessed family and know that God is still there with you.

As for the comments from "Just Me", ignorance, jealousy, anger, hurt and pain is not the breakfast food for CHAMPIONS but FOOLS. My prayer for you is to be saved before you DIE and wake up in the true HEll you are destine to go. It is a sad thing to live as long as you have in HEll and Bondage and then die and go there for eternity. Whitney, good, bad or indifferent was still God's child and unfortunatenly so are you. It is a sad thing when we can say hurtful things to people and hide behind the security of the internet. REPENT and BE SAVED Lolo29

Frank O

I don't like the tenor of this "article". It's tripe written by pigs, and all of you hags eat it up. Sites and crap like this is why we are hated around the world....congratulations on being a worm.

Val

Do you honestly think that posting this is helping her?? leave her be

cate

I was four years older than her when I lost my mother resulting in a nervous breakdown so I know how she feels and what she is going through. My prayers are with her.

Pgh Gurl

That does not look like a new born baby.

keepin it real

I truly feel for this young woman. Losing your mother is one of the hardest things in life to go through. I will pray for her and their family. And to Just Me...there is no need for the racist comments..personally being african american I take true offense to the things you have said. Race plays very little part when it comes to addictions. Evidently you are not intelligent or educated enough to comprehend that. But I diverge...didn't mean to waste my time on senseless people. RIP Whitney...No one can compare.

Cathy Midkiff

She doesn't need any form of rehab! She needs her family.....

Cathy Midkiff

This REALLY sickens me. Who has the right to keep this child away from her Mother?! Period! I'm pretty sure if it were my Mother, and the police wouldn't allow me to enter her room...I would be in jail. They had NO right to do her Daughter that way! How horrible! She should have cursed them more....

CJ

Really "Trust Me?" So insensitive I wouldn't trust you if my life depended on it. Jerk.

chrissy

scoff if ya know she might go in suicidal ...ya would do the same for WHITNEY!! now its time to help bobbi!! Save her!! dont leave her to her father!!

DahhTroll

Pray for Bk she needs love and understanding not the crack head jokes.
she should go to rehab but have some family time first. she has to get threw the funeral yet.
mybe then she well get some clousler

LINDA

I HOPE GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL BECAUSE YOU ARE A SICK PERSON KICK PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN

concerned

Bobbi Kristina if you ever get to read this, don't allow your family to railroad you into some mental rehab because this is a way for them to try and get what rightfully belongs to you. Your mother was a legend and will always be. Take some time, pull yourself together, and get back up on top of the world. It all belongs to you. Not your dad or anyone else it all belongs to you. You are young and will find that people will want to be the overseeer of your money but be smart and be your own overseeer and don't let no one take it away from you.

sabrina

Stop posting these lies, isn't it enough for what people are going through right now.

Debster

Hope she has something solid going for herself because looks definitely are not it! Wow what an unattractive child those two beautiful people created. Ugh.