Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

yikes ..the kid is rough looking..hope she can sing..

BIG-PAPA'S-GIRL

THIS IS MY PRAY FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE THESE BAD COMMITS. I PRAY THAT GOD DEAL WITH YOU ALL IN A TIMELY MANNER,AND HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOLE.BOBBY-K MY PRAYS GO OUT TO U AND YOUR FAMILY.WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE NEW ABOUT WHITNEY I WAS DRIVING DOWN 27 AVE IN MIAMI MY HEART DROPED ,AND THE TEARS STRIMED DOWN MY FACE.RIP WHITNEY GOD GOT YOU NOW REST IN HIS ARMS AND LET YOUR WINGS FLY YOU AS HIGH AS THEY WILL TAKE YOU LOVE YOU SONGBIRD.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

CNN just announced that wacko jacko killed whitney houston...the zombies are coming I tell ya

helenwiells

This girl ALWAYS has a drink in her hand...they had better get her help quickly or she may be in serious trouble. Poor girl.

#1Fan

If TMZ reported. It's a good chance it not true.. There a Joke. making a living harrassing people. Printing lies. Get a life along with the rest of the heartless people posting negativity on here.. All are hiding behind a key board being cowards.I always say; If you want to show your sincerity in how you feel about someone; Say It to there face.. See where that will get you...go climb in hole somewhere.. I doubt any of you are making the world a better place. I stand corrected, I'm preety positive...

Juds

shes too cute :( sucks her mama's gone. nobody knows the grief in her soul.:'(

sam

Its very sad losing you Whitney. I pray that God will strengthen your family during this difficult times. My deepest sympathy to the family and the extended family for your loss.You may be gone but not forgotten.

Ann

She was a junkie who didn't give a crap about her kid or she would have got off the junk...why are we glorifying this woman?

jesse

She is officially on the clock....tick tock

shannon

Please embrace Bobbie Kristina, she needs support. Being in the eye of the public is hard. It is not her fault. Guide her to the right path, keep on eye on her.

QueenS

This is such a shame, but I'm not surprised. I feel so bad for Bobbi Krissy my heart breaks for her. I can feel her pain. I can feel her wanting to commit suicide and as soon as I heard Whitney died this was the one thing I was afraid of. Loosing a parent is one of the hardest thing anybody will ever have to go through especially when you're a kid, and thats the time in your life when you need your parents more than ever. I myself was a motherless child so I understand exactly how she feels. Especially if she felt like her mom was the only person she had. I pray that God puts a shield around her & protects her from all harm and evil. And if Bobbi K. has any close friends or family that are reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, get her some her some help NOW! If she has become suicidal after having to go through something as devastating as loosing her mother theres a good chance that she might try to follow through with it. Don't wait until its too late! & whatever you do, do NOT leave her alone!

Vicki Fullington

To Bobbi Kristina, A Note of Courage:

Dear Bobbi Kristina:

My daughter passed away several years ago. She died in Cedar Sinai Hospital, after her attempted suicide. She was a talented singer and dancer, only 19 years old. A few days before her funeral, I heard your mother's song "I will always love you" while driving in my car, and I instantly fell into tears knowing this was a song that should go to my daughter's funeral. Since I was too distraught, I did not take it with me to the funeral, nor did I tell anyone of this at the time, but amazingly my daugher's friends were somehow touched by this song and brought it to my daughter's funeral, where it was played. I have felt a connection to your family ever since, but only spiritually since I don't know any of you personally. I want to give you some words of courage baby girl. You are a wonderful, talented singer and have a great career ahead of you, where you can touch so many lives in so many ways. Please stay strong, do not even consider suicide as such an act would tear the rest of your family up horribly, for the rest of their lives. The pain stays with me each day, yet I have gone on to get my doctorate and become a lawyer, even after the loss of my lovely daughter.

I am sure you feel tremendous pain right now, please be with those people who are true friends and comfort you the most, and stay strong. You have a whole life ahead of you and I will always have you in my thoughts and prayers, and I know you can go on have a happy life, even though it may not seem that way now. We all love you.

Vicki

sue mart

There is only one person to blame Bobby Brown and if Bobbi Kristina lets him she will be next like her mom.

No So

Pray for Bobbi Kristina. That child is going to need all the help she can get. Pray for her peace of mind and strength through this difficult time for her.

Maria

Whitney didn't love her daughter enough when she didn't stop using drugs .If you love your child you are a good role model ,something this poor girl didn't have ,not great role model parents!