Whitney Houston

Daughter Bobbi Kristina

Rushed to the Hospital

2/12/2012 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_bobbi_k_tmz_wm_ex2Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was just rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles ... and it's her second trip to the hospital since her mother passed away last night ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources ... Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton on a stretcher (see photo above). It's the same hotel where Whitney was found dead.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police and fire responded to a call for a medical emergency, but would not confirm who was transported.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina went to the hospital last night as well, but was not transported via ambulance. We're told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match last night with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead.

update_bar
5:19 PM PT -- Despite reports saying she had checked out hours ago, our spies just spotted Bobbi Kristina leaving the hospital.

Jr

I have a feeling she tried to kill herself. A quick way to reunite with her mother, can't imagine losing a mother at any age let alone 18. Pray for the family

Arcadia Rink

Love and prayers for Bobbi Kristina. I know this is extremely difficult for her. She is traumatized. #HUGS4BOBBI

VictorD

She obviously doesn't the simple concept of crime scene and that even the police had to get a search warrant to enter the room.

Kevin

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rogue Warrior

If the reports of her partying ways are true, this is an extremely dangerous time for her to be left alone. Hopefully she's emotionally without any kind of drugs assistance.

Charese

Pull through this Bobbi Kristina no one knows your pain it is not easy, I ask God to put his loving arms around you and help you through this. May God keep you and Bless you. I will always love you Whitney!!!

Metta Worldhate

Who?

shadough

------------------------

Another spoiled Hollywood brat that's been raised to believe they're the exception to everything. Still it's a bad shock, and Whitney and her father for a long time weren't the best role models.

Jasmine

I can't imagine the pain she's in. I feel so sorry for her and Whitney's mother, stop judging Whitney and pray for her family, especially her daughter Bobbi

MrTrawick

This is breaking my heart.. no one knows the pain that a mother or child experiences at this time.. I pray that everything is ok, I pray for PEACE.

charlie

Bless her heart. Her dad really should be with her right now.

LIsa

Dang people! Quit doing drugs!!! Look at all of the people who love you that you hurt.
RIP Whitney, but 48 is waaaaay to young to go........ Stay strong Bobbi!

Bird

Bobbi Kristina is a known drug addict who's been to rehab. I really hope she makes it through this, and that she takes her Mother's death as a lesson on the dangers of drugs. It would be a tragedy to see her follow in her Mother's footsteps.

Tracy

She got in to a shouting match because they refused her entrance to see her mother. She has the legal right. Shes prob going to be the one who gets all her money and make all her arrangements. So for them to deny her a chance to see her mother is ridiculous. I would flip out too if someone told me I couldnt go see my mother

Becky

It is sad to hear that Whitney Houston has passed. Just remember this...there are people out there right now who are not rich and famous who are sick and suffering from drug addiction and alcoholism. There are many who will die tonight...who will die alone...in their homes, in their vehicles, and on the streets and little babies who didn't have a choice because their mommy has this disease that does not discriminate! Rich, poor, famous or not...untreated addiction and alcoholism not only affects the addict or the alcoholic...but it ruins the lives of those that love them! My prayers go out to ALL the families that have lost and will loose someone tonight because of drugs and/or alcohol! And to the addict or alcoholic who is still suffering I pray that your able to find a way out other than death tonight!