Whitney Houston

Daughter Bobbi Kristina

Rushed to the Hospital

2/12/2012 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_bobbi_k_tmz_wm_ex2Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was just rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles ... and it's her second trip to the hospital since her mother passed away last night ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources ... Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton on a stretcher (see photo above). It's the same hotel where Whitney was found dead.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police and fire responded to a call for a medical emergency, but would not confirm who was transported.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina went to the hospital last night as well, but was not transported via ambulance. We're told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match last night with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead.

update_bar
5:19 PM PT -- Despite reports saying she had checked out hours ago, our spies just spotted Bobbi Kristina leaving the hospital.

natasha

i hope she is ok, bless her

Ashleigh

God help her. Where are the people who should be with her right now?

Home Skillet

I feel badly for this kid. Hang in there, Bobbi Kristina!

Shane D.

Just heart Bobbi Kristina singing on youtube and SHE CAN SING!!! WHO KNEW.

peoplearesilly

Idiots here are all over the place. Does not matter one bit what Whitney's dahghter does or doesn't do in her personal life. What does matter is that she was not allowed to see her mother when she wanted to. What about that don't you people get? Are you really so willing to just let goverment take over and deny us access IN ANY SITUATION with our loved ones? Idiots. You'd all just allow that? I sure as hell wouldn't. they've have had to arrest my and carry me to jail before they got me away from my other, dead or not,. Get a clue people. It's our right!!!!!

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

LORD GOD IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST PLEASE KEEP YOUR HEAVENLY AND EARTHLY ANGELS ENCAMPED AROUND YOUR DAUGHTER KRISTINA AND HER FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF SORROW AMEN,AMEN,AMEN..

Ladygal

According to PEOPLE online, Bobbi was rushed to the hospital last night around 11pm because of a breakdown. I know things are super tough for her right now. It's going to take her awhile to grieve over the sudden loss of her mom.

penny

WHY DOESN'T TMZ MONITOR SOME OF THESE SICK REPLIES? IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT NO ONE LOOKS AT THESE COMMENTS AND ALSO IT IS NOT RIGHT THAT THESE POSTERS KEEP PUTTING THOSE ADS FOR THEIR "FRIENDS' MOTHERS MAKING $10000 AN HOUR. DOES NO ONE TAKE RESPONSIBLILTY FOR THIS STUPID JUNK??

RaineeDrops

Poor thing must be so devastated. I hope she has some family near or with her, this is going to be hard for an 18 year old to cope with the loss of her famous mother.

I feel for this little lady.

always

Look at me ....I want attention too.

blackrose

rumour has it she had a mental breakdown which was why she was rushed to hospital .... this is only a remark comment made on another site not a fact . i wish her all the best !

Criss

Whatever the reason, I really hope the kid's okay! She's got too much on her plate right now.

milani

Who is with Bobbi Kristina?? Prayers going up for the poor kid.

Home Skillet

I like the people who pray out loud on a TMZ comment board. Do you think your boy, Jesus, actually reads the TMZ comment board? Just curious ...

rob

I feel bad for Bobbi, she lost her mother who was also her best friend. This girl is going to be messed up for a while. Hopefully she doesn't try to commit suicide. Where the **** is bobby brown at? Damn shame!