Diddy

Hospitalized

2/13/2012 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy was hospitalized this AM for an extreme migraine
Diddy
was hospitalized this AM for an extreme migraine ... TMZ has learned.

The mogul hosted a post-Grammy party at the Playboy Mansion Sunday night (below). After the party, Diddy went home and got a massive headache.

Diddy's entourage became so concerned ... they drove him to the UCLA  emergency room -- btw, the same place where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead.

Diddy was treated and is back at home ... feeling a lot better. A Diddy source tells us ... the migraine was unrelated to anything that went down at the Mansion.

Diddy hosted a post-Grammy party at the Playboy Mansion Sunday night

RaineeDrops

It is a headache/migraine, why have it reported to the tabloids? Wanting to be in the headlines with Whitney Houston to get his name out there?

Carl

Does he do anything music, or even work related anymore? It seems like all he does is throw parties. I'll bet that is his source of income as I doubt he pays for the party, and more likely is paid to host these things.

Buckaroobonzai

dehydration for sure

Jim

I knew he was going to have trouble with that head the first time I ever saw it.

campy

ALL ABOARD!!! The pity train will be departing shortly.

dope-digity

STROKE!!!!

campy

But then again...the Hollywood star killers might just have a full dance ticket.

Kee

ugh! I can't stand this narciccictic crook(in my opinion) he probablly went to the hospital for publicity.

digital_one

Cue "we are not gonna take it" by Twister Sister!!!

IKNEWit

Do everyone a favor Sean, and go sit your @ DOWN SOMEWHERE....Do something more positive and help others in need besides yourself... You MORON.

IKNEWit

This loser gets mad if no one drinks his poison drink... Ciroc...Get the F--- out of HERE...

me

You're either hung over or coming down off drugs you dumbass. Probably did too much of a lot of things at the party

Blue Lake

Diddy? No one cares about him.

Cynthia

I told him in Twitter when he said he was going to party at the Play Boy Mansion that isn't where he wanted to be if Judgement Day came; snap maybe that migrain made him think. I used to get violent migrains and like the person in here said I took or got meds at hosp went home closed curtains and prayed for sleep. I didn't go to a PARTY couldn't have if I wanted to. I have female surgury all migrain gone; now he can't fix his like that. I WONDER? LOL NOT THE BALL NOT THE BALLS Im sorry can't help myself it's the comic in me

Ml

That is probably one of his horns trying to come through his skull, you know how devils do it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments